A Blast from the Past

It was 4pm when the three Spellmans got home, "Aunties!" Ambrose called, "We're…"

"Where have you three been?!" Zelda demanded furious.

Lydia looked up, as her mother continues to lecture them. "We just got a call from Sabrina's school saying she wasn't there!" Zelda was livid, "So I ask again, where in Satan's nalme have you three been?!"

Sabrina breaths, "Collecting some allies…"

"And?" Hilda curios.

"The Weird Sisters."

"Lucifer!" Zelda gasped, "You three went to the Academy, do you know how dangerous that is?"

Lydia looks down, "We had to."

"Why in Satan's name would you have to?" Hilda asked.

"This was my fault we are at war because I couldn't keep my mouth shut…" Lydia admitted tears streaming down her face, "I just wanted to help."

Zelda was silent, she was tough but this was the first time she saw her daughter crying and admitting her own mistakes. Zelda sighs, "Alright… Sabrina, your grounded. Ambrose, your grounded as well. Lydia…"

Lydia looked up and ran out the door, it was so unfair. It was her fault and yet her cousins were being punished, as well.

Lydia sat in the yard, crying. "Um… excuse me, do you know where I could find a girl that used to live in New York?" a voice asked.

Lydia looked up, "Ken?"

"Lyds." the man confirmed. "Why are you crying? Wanna get out of here?"

"I can't…" Lydia shook her head and walked towards the house. Smiled once she sees Aurora sleeping in her bassinet. She has made a lot of mistakes but Aurora was the most perfect mistake. She couldn't leave because she was a mother, a daughter, and a sister now. She has responsibilities… she didn't noticed Ken had followed her inside.

"Who are you?!" Zelda demanded before Ken could answer, Zelda threw something at him and Ken fell unconscious.

"Oh my!" Lydia screamed, "What have you done?!"

"Who is this mortal and what in Satan's name was he doing in the house?!"

"Ken?" Lydia shook his shoulders, "Oh please don't be dead, please don't be dead…"

"He's not…" Zelda rolled her eyes, "he's merely unconscious and will wake up with no memory of any magic he had experienced in the last 15 minutes …"

"You mean he won't remember you throwing a potion at him, cause that's the only magic he experienced in the last 24 hours."

"Are you sure?" Zelda questioned.

"Yes." Lydia knelt beside her friend.

"Lyds?" Ken's eyes opened. "What happened?"

"Here let me help you up…" Lydia stood up and offered a hand.

"So what did happened?" Ken asked as soon as he was on his feet.

"You just fell, maybe from exhaustion…" Lydia replied.