Wearing Black

"Good morning, gi—" Hilda stopped midword as she stares at her older niece.

Zelda was too busy reading the paper, when Ambrose, "Good morning, cousins! Aunties." 

"Looks like somebody's in a good mood, today." Lydia stated.

"Why, yes, yes I am." Ambrose flashed a smile.

Zelda puts the paper down, "Your cousins and I are working at the school of unseen arts, you should come by."

Lydia puts her fork down, "Love to, can't. Have a prior engagement I need to attend to… Speaking of Auntie will you please cover my morning shift today, and I'll work the closing shift?"

"Sure, darling." Hilda stated.

Zelda glared at her sister, as Lydia, Ambrose, and Sabrina left. "You do realized that they all have you wrapped up around their fingers. Take Sabrina for example when she needs something, she goes to you. Ambrose, you helped him astral project. And lastly, Lydia, I'm trying to teach her responsibility by having her work and what do you do? One word, and you take her shift…"

"She traded her shift for mine…" Hilda rebutted.

"I don't have time to argue with you." Zelda sighs and left.

Hilda glanced at the three dishes neatly piled on the sink and the two sets of dirty dishes that lay discarded on the table. "Like mother like daughter." Hilda shakes her head.

Lydia came downstairs wearing black sweats and black baggy sweat shirt.

"Oh and do remember," Zelda calls, "that we have that important dinner with the high priest."

Lydia took an uber to the Greendale Hospital. Unknown to her, Zelda followed her.

"Ms. Miller, I apologize but I don't seem to understand your mother is Zelda Spellman, but isn't she…" the doctor sighs.

"I haven't told anyone yet." Lydia clarified.

Zelda was beyond livid what was Lydia not telling her?!