History of the Numbing Balm

Hilda read over the history of the balm, the image of Zelda and Diggory was in it. Hilda recalls the first time she brewed it.

It was the week after Zelda had given Lydia to Diggory. Zelda came home in tears and had asked Edward to go out for awhile.

As soon as Edward left, Zelda fell crying and demanding to get rid of the feelings. That was when she ordered Hilda to brew the balm.

Zelda just wanted to not feel a thing. It hurts too much.

Hilda brewed an extremely strong balm. Over the years, every time Zelda would try to call Lydia and Shelby or her mother would answer and refused to let Zelda talk to her daughter, Hilda had perfected the balm. So when Sabrina needed it, Hilda brewed a diluted one.

It was no question if Hilda can make the balm but she didn't think that it would be Zelda asking for her daughter's sake.

"Here!" Hilda tossed the container to her sister, "The balm you asked for."

Zelda could sense the resentment in her sister's voice, "Thank you."

"Are you certain you want to do this?" Hilda asked.

Zelda nodded.

"That balm is not the one I brewed for you all those years ago. This is extremely diluted, just like the one for Sabrina." Hilda explained in an attempt to suade her sister from using it.

Zelda thought for a minute then shook her head, "I just don't know what to do…"

"I have an idea." Ambrose smiled.

"What?" Hilda asked.

Ambrose smirked, "LEAVE. HER. ALONE!"