Celebration

"Mama…" Leticia babbled as she played with her food.

Lydia cradled Aurora in her arms.

"Eeh di Ah!" Leticia wailed.

Lydia looked at the tot, "Did she just…"

Everyone around the table stopped and starred at the toddler. Hilda and Ambrose smiled at each other. Sabrina patted Lydia's back, "Yes, yes she did."

"If you'll excuse me." Lydia went to the restroom.

Sabrina watched as the door closed, "Um… will you excuse me? I seem to have forgotten the girl's rules." Sabrina went to the restroom.

Lydia was leaning over the sink, splashing water on her face. "I couldn't do it."

"What are you talking about?" Sabrina asked.

"Earlier, when Aunt Hilda said that mother wanted a second chance, I couldn't. Did I really turned up as a screw up for her to want to get it right this time?"

"You are not a screw up, Lydia." Sabrina sighs.

"Oh hey." Zelda walks in the restroom.

Lydia quickly dried her tears, "Do you have a tampon, I ran out?"

Sabrina looked at her cousin questionably, "What?!"

"A tampon, dear cousin, do you have a tampon?" Lydia repeated.

"Here you go." Sabrina hands her cousin a tampon.

"Thank you." Lydia said irritated as she walked into one of the stalls.

Sabrina saw her aunt, "I don't know." Sabrina states and went out.

Lydia went out the stall and washed her hands, ignoring her mother. Zelda blocked the paper towels, "We need to talk."

"Excuse me?"

"No, we are talking."

"Fine!" Lydia wiped her soaking hands on her jeans til there dry. Lydia frowns as she opens the door.

"We are talking!" Zelda called.

"No, we're not." Lydia sat back down in her seat.

Zelda was left alone in the restroom, "Zelda?" a familiar male voice called from behind her.

It couldn't be could it? Zelda shakes her head as she looks up to see a man in the mirror.

The man had blonde hair and blue eyes. "Diggory?" Zelda questioned.

The man smiled.

"Lydia is difficult, she is so much like you." Zelda sighs.

"She's so headstrong like you, Zelda." Diggory stated, "Lydia's just hurting…"

"How do I ease her pain?"

"Listen to her…"

"Listen?!"

"Yes, you have to listen to her and figure out why before you start asking how. I love you, Zelda Spellman." his image started to fade.

"No, don't go!" Zelda desperate, in tears. But Diggory did leave.