23) Kidnap My Heart

Title: Kidnap my heart.

Author: TheFlamingPopsicle

Category: Humor

Rating: PG-13

Description: Emma van der Bilt is clever, snarky, and spoiled rotten. William Knight is cocky, impatient, and slightly dimwitted. So how exactly did Will manage to kidnap Emma and her best friend twice and live to talk about it?

*** “What the hell—” I screeched.

“Good morning, sunshine.”

I looked up in alarm and saw the smirking face of my kidnapper. His face would have made me a lot angrier had it not been terribly swollen, thanks to yours truly. “I’d say good morning, but judging by the boner on your face, I’d say you weren't having such a good morning.”

His self-satisfied smirk fell almost instantly, and his partner-in-crime laughed out loud from the driver’s seat. “Actually,” he said, “I’m having a pretty good morning. My luck’s about to change. You wanna know why?”

I didn’t answer.

“I’ll tell you why. I’ve successfully kidnapped the daughter of one of the richest men in the country.”

“Don’t start counting your lucky stars just yet. This isn’t over yet,” I snapped.

“Isn’t it?” he asked, raising the eyebrow above his good eye. His other one remained in a permanent squint, and it made it kind of hard to take him seriously. “I’m not the one who’s naked and tied up in a stranger’s back seat.”

I glanced down at myself and noticed for the first time that I was in my bra and panties. Honestly, I was kind of relieved. When he’d said “naked,” I’d assumed he meant birthday-suit naked, not half-naked.

Review: Guys, guysss listen to this, I cannot describe how much I love this Goddamn book. Like seriously *bouncing in my seat excitedly*. This book is supposed to contain kidnapping and scary shit, but I was really surprised when I read it. When I saw it was categorised under humor I didn't expect it to be this funny, and I certainly didn't expect the novel to literally fulfill its category. I've read so many books categorized as humor novels, but they weren't exactly funny. 

Throughout the entire story, I couldn't stop laughing. Emma is a genius let me tell you :') How does she come up with her ideas is still beyond me :P Un- freaking- believable!!! Every time I remember the pranks she played I burst out laughing, making my mom think I've gone absolutely out of my mind XD And Will? Will is one of a kind. He's sooo, how do you say it, well... dense? Yeah that's it!! He's so freaking dense!!

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading this book. It's one of my favourite novels ever written here on wattpad. As I already told you, Emma is a genius. She's my freaking role model!!! I mean only she would think of hiding for almost a week in the w- Oops, nevermind ;) But the chapters where she was hiding there were epiccc. I was all like: "hjggfjglfukaytfghjf" because I couldn't even write a decent comment from laughing so hard. xP 

What was more hilarious though, were Will's reactions to the pranks!! Lol!! He's a dork for believing that. But he's an adorable dork. I just love him. And what is more amazing about this author is that, she knows how to keep the readers hooked :P Will is, as the summary above said, a cocky bastard and so impatient. And he was such a jerk at the beginning xP

The last chapters were beyond perfect to me after all what happened with them, but what do you know? They still were as funny as the other chapters if not even more XD

Come on guys I know everybody loves a good laugh from time to time, and this story is perfect if you want to grow abs ;) READ IT PLEASE I'M SURE THE AUTHOR WOULD APPRECIATE IT, HELL EVEN would appreciate it :)

Mariana.