54) The Alpha's Dirty Little Secret

Title: The alpha's dirty little secret

Author: Lovesoreel

Category: Werewolf

Rating: PG-13

Description: Lucas Walters has a beautiful girlfriend that he loves and cherishes who he is sure is his mate. So what happens when she isn't his mate? And what happens when his mate, Teagan Landers, is his long-time childhood enemy? But how do you choose between the one you are meant to be with, yet hate and the one you have always loved? Will he tell anyone or leave it as his dirty little secret...Or will jealousy end up winning?

Teagan Landers is a girl who just went with the flow of things, until they involve Lucas Walters. No she doesn't hate him, she loathes him. If different things in the past hadn't happened then maybe, just maybe...They could be friends. But what happens when she finds out that she is his mate? Can she and Luke fight the attraction? Can they ignore the passion of a mate? And what happens when her plan to make everything normal, doesn't work?

Review: Okay people, a werewolf story for you :) This story is about two childhood enemies who didn't even know they were mates. I'll start off with the characters.

Lucas is such an idiot. *narrows eyes* I wanted to slap him every single time I knew what's going on in his mind. He is so dense it almost called me. I mean is there exist people that are that dense?? Everybody made him look like an idiot. The fact that his girlfriend can manipulate him like this is very unfortunate. He really shouldn't be an alpha. I had mixed feelings about him. I really didn't know what to feel when it came to him. He made me angry, he frustrated me, he made me want to slap the heck out of him, but he also made me want to hug him sometimes.

As for his girlfriend? Well I just want to ask her a question. What the hell crawled up your butt and died bitch?!!!

Teagan is awesome, I like everything about her. She has a great personality and I liked the fact that she wasn't some weak girl who cried herself to sleep when Lucas told her that he won't b- Oops nevermind ;) But really, she's one strong young woman which I really really liked about her. :)

I hope you guys read it and give me your opinion, :)

Mariana.