56) A Proscriptive Relationship

Title: A proscriptive relationship

Author: XxSkater2Girl16xX

Category: Action

Rating: PG-13

Description: Holly's new, young teacher has a dark past, and a dangerous future. She soon finds herself charmed by his ways, and gets thrown into the chaos. Who knew having an ex-gangster for a teacher could be so troublesome? As Holly and Mr. Heywood grow closer, more questions about his past come upon Holly, as does danger. What is Mr. Heywood keeping from Holly? And why is it so bad? But most importantly, if she falls for him, could their relationship survive? After all... it would be a proscriptive relationship.

Review: Okay guys, this is a romance story filled with action. The thing about this book is that it will make you have mixed feelings. One moment you'll root for Lance, the other for Mr. Heywood, the other for Jeremy but let me tell you something.. You'll be very very confused when reading. Not because the story doesn't make sense, it's because Mr. Heywood is a very confusing man, but before I tell you about him, let me talk a little bit about the plot of this wonderful story.

First things first, I want to warn you guys that, in the comment section, there are a lot and I mean a hell of a lot of spoilers, so I suggest you don't read the comments because they will ruin the story for you which is very very annoying. . Trust me I would know :/ I have no idea why rereaders like to spoil, but don't say I didn't warn you :)

Now that that's out of the way, I can start with this review properly. Holly, the female protagonist in this amazing novel, walks into trouble. Literally walks into trouble. Why you ask? Well let's just say she's a little, tiny-bit reckless xD She always gets herself in trouble no matter where she is. It's really frustrating to be honest, not just because of her being in danger, but also because of the fact you get very paranoid. Every single second there was a chance she'd be attacked by someone. It was scary and this is one of the reasons why I loved the story. Her mother is never home so she lives by herself so can you imagine if someone attacked her while she was at her house? Alone? With no one to protect her? Yeah not a nice feeling at all. Holly and mr. Heywood's relationship was so confusing too!! Ugh these two are just so clueless. ESPECIALLY Holly.

Personally I loved the plot a lot. It's riddled with exciting events, full of romantic moments, fraught with thrilling twists, and replete with funny situations. You have no idea how satisfied I was when things turned out to be the way they did. It is definitely the perfect story I have read in my entire life. Their love story is mind blowing :P It's really different from other love stories, and you'll find out why when you read the book. I didn't find it cliche at all :) I was laughing and giggling throughout the book. They are just so funny these two when you put them together. Not to mention that the level of jealousy in this book is truely blinding. Especially when Holly said to someone very special to my heart three words that made Mr. Heywood go crazy :P

As for the characters, well let me start with Holly alright? Holly is truly an awesome character. She's a very funny, very clumsy, very sweet young lady. However, she is one dumb girl let me tell you. She is sooo oblivious to everything around her. She is what I like to call an extremely dense human being. It's like she doesn't think and when she does, you might have a huge urge to throw a desk at her. xD She's an interesting character though. She doesn't really think of her own safety when another person she cares about is in danger, she's the kind who just launches herself into the situation to help the ones she love. And that's exactly what she did when Casey was in danger, which I find very endearing about her.

Mr. Heywood however, is a very strange man. I have no idea how he could fall in love with such a young girl when he's in his late fourties :O Nah I'M JUST KIDDING PEOPLE HE'S VERY YOUNG TO BE A TEACHER to be completely honest, but Oh My Gosh what a hot man!!!! I loved him. I loved his personality, I loved his sense of humor, I loved his way of speaking, I loved everything about him!!!! He's very funny guys. He's made it his mission to tease the hell out of Holly and annoy her to no end. At first you might find him a little rude but trust me you'll love him  10 chapters or so later. :P He made sure he played with her feelings and I think deep down he loved to make her blush xD After all he's always said to her "you're reactions are so cute." One thing I hated about him though, is the fact that he's a big li- WHOOPS!!! I wish I can tell you guys, but telling you would mean ruining the book for you, and we wouldn't want that now do we? ;)

Jeremy on the other hand, is a completely different story. He is definitely my favourite character amongst all characters in this book. He can be such an idiot sometimes but he soooo funny. I just love him to death!!! Can you imagine a cute little baby? A very very very cute baby that you just want to hold in your arms and squeeze him and pinch his cheeks?? Well that's Jeremy for you xD Oh My God he's a hilarious young man. And he is loyal and ready to rescue the people he cares about no matter what the consequences and circumstances are. And not just that, but his relationship with Mr. Heywood is so cute!!

Casey... Well Casey is just like Jeremy. She's hilarious and I shipped these two together from the very beginning of the story. They just seem to be a perfect match. PERFECT!! When you put these two together, all you'll get is a good laugh :P

You know lovelies? Haven't you noticed I hadn't told you yet what's Mr. Heywood's real name? Do you want me to tell you? I bet you do right? Fine I'll tell you, if you promise me not to look at the comments while reading the novel. Promise? No? Aww too bad. No name for you I guess ;) I think I'm gonna keep it a secret just like he did when they first met ;)

I'll give you a hint though. His name starts with the letter N and ends with an R. Or does it really? :P

*Sigh*, I feel so stupid now for doing that.

Anyways, there is a second and a third book to this story. The second iscalled "A surreptitious relationship" and the other (which is still on going) is called "An everlasting relationship"

Okay I think that's it for now my lovely readers, but before I go I want to say I'm so sorry I'm not updating frequently. University is very tiring, especially the projects and all. And to top it all, I'm at the moment trying to find a job so I hope you're not mad at me or something, and I hope you're still reading all my reviews AND the books I'm suggesting :) Love you all!!

Mariana.