To all my lovely readers

IMPORTANT!!! ATTENTION!!! VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE!! :P

Okay okay, I'm sorrt this is not an update, and I know this is my what? Fourth? Fifth note? But I have something extremely inportant I have to tell you so please bear with me, and read this till the end.

So I have bad news. Well I don't know if this is bad news for you, but it is for me because I love what I'm doing. I actually enjoy writing and rambling and telling writers that they should be proud of what they've accomplished with their books and all.

Unfortunately, I am going to stop writing reviews, the updates are gonna stop, the rambling is gonna stop because I'm officially ending this book. Don't get me wrong, I've already told you how much I enjoy publishing reviews on here, but the thing is, I don't have time anymore. University is taking all my time and now I have so much work to do. Wattpad is distracting me to the point that I'm thinking of deleting my account because I think I'm addicted to this app.

Fortunately, there are good news too!! I'm going to update 9 more books so this book reaches 70 different suggestions. After that, I'm gonna stop completely. Now I might update every once in a while but I can't promise you that okay? I'm sure everyone can find books on their own without my help!! You can find books that are better of the ones I've suggested so far so please don't get mad at me.

Another good news, I may make another book similar to this one in the far future.

Now though, I'm going to stop reading stories on Wattpad and I'm going to stop writing reviews.

Before I go, I want to thank you guys sooo much. I mean I never would've thought this book suggestions thing would reach 85K reads so thank you so so much I'm really grateful.

I also want to apologize. I'm sorry if I ever bothered or offended someone with the way I talk in my reviews I know I swear a lot so I'm really sorry!! I'm sorry if I disappointed anyone of you!! And I want to apologize from the people who suggested books to me, and I couldn't read them or something!!

Alright, I think that's it for now lovelies. Thank you again for your wonderful comments, votes and recommendations. I hope you can understand why I'm finally publishing my book as completed.

Love you all,

P.S. if you want to reach me or something you can always message me on Wattpad, or something. I'm not actually deleting my account. I couldn't even if I wanted to.

Mariana. <3