13) Handcuffs, Kisses And Awkward Situations

Title: Handcuffs, kisses and awkward situations

Author: LovelyLivvi

Category: Romance

Rating: PG-13

Description: Nora Montgomery and Ryder Collins have been at each other's throats since an insignificant argument ruined their friendship. And when a handcuff demonstration from the local police department is held, the two find themselves chained together. But when the officer loses the key, Nora and Ryder are stuck with each other for a week while a replacement is being made.

To make matters worse, a mysterious fire causes mayhem at their local school and Ryder gets accused of arson. With the police tracking his every move and his peers being anything but supportive, he struggles to prove his innocence. The only way to clear his name is through figuring out who the real arsonist is.

With a whole lot of handcuffs, kisses and awkward situations, the two struggle to look past their differences in order to live in harmony. But there's a thin line between love and hate and a single kiss ignites a passion that sparks a connection far more intimate than thought possible. While Ryder confronts the law with near-to-nothing evidence, Nora battles her own problems: the complications of kissing a Collins.

Review: Um, well I'm at a loss of words here. I mean for the love of God who the heck mistakes someone's mouth and make out with- okay I'll shut up now, sowwy LovelyLivvi *looks down in shame* I forgot I shouldn't spoil it, fowgive me? *puppy dog's eyes*

So I did it again huh? Yeah yeah I know it's getting annoying but what can I say? *smirks* I just love to do that ;)

Okay, back to the story... Well this is such a lovely story I couldn't get enough of Nora and Ryder, they're so cute together!!! And, and then, and then there's this mystery in the book that you just can't ignore. I mean who would start a fire and accuse Ryder? Why would they accuse Ryder in particular? He was fucking handcuffed to Nora!!! And why would they even burn one room just to set someone up?? I would burn it for the benefit of others so we could take a break from school xD but the culprit burnt just one class? What were they thinking right? :P *sighs* Jokes aside, the culprit is a prick -.- When I knew who the person is I was soooo pissed I wanted to hit that, that... dog with a bus and send him straight to my imaginary world so my bitches could decapitate them!!!! -.- Pathetic excuse of a traitor!!

Okay don't be scared, read this book (because it's triple good) and I'll let my bitches spare your lives *smirks mischievously*. Nah I'm bluffing guys I'm not that cold hearted :P

I'll talk briefly about the characters, they're so freaking hilarious!! Nora's sister Eve is too much. She's such a creative and creepy pregnant woman xP I hope my sister will be like her it would be a great laugh and such an amusement to all the family xD Oh my God, then there's Patrick, Eve's boyfriend is as sweet as sugar especially when it comes to Eve and her baby :) A-an-and Nora's obsession with man boobs? Hilarious let me tell you xD *wipes imaginary tears from laughing so hard*.

Alright, I think that's enough of information, add this novel to your library and read it or I'll order my people to kill you *narrows eyes*.

JJUST KIDDING, BUT PLEASE READ THE STORY I HOPE YOU LOVE IT. :)

Mariana.