32) My Wattpad Love

Title: My wattpad love

Author: cold_lady19

Category: Teen Fiction

Rating: PG-13

Description: Julie has always been the shy type. Her world changes when she finds wattpad, a very popular ebook community. She becomes addicted to it and even starts posting her own stories. But are friends, fans and votes all she will get from this site? Or is it possible to find love as well?

Review: OH MY GOD, WRITING THIS STORY WAS SUCH A GREAT IDEA. GOOD JOB DEAR AUTHOR AND CONGRATS, YOUR STORY IS NOW PUBLISHED :) 

Alright guys, if you hadn't read this story yet then you're definitely missing a lot!! The idea of the storyline is amazing, the story is TRIPLE AWESOME, the characters are hilarious, the plot is genius, every single fucking thing about this story is perfect. PURE PERFECTION!!!! 

So basically, the story started out with every writer's dream here on wattpad, I'm sure everybody can relate to that.

And that's when one wattpad user talks to her and criticizes her work. I'm not telling you the real name now, that would ruin the story, you'll have to read the story to know his name but anyway, he was such an asshole at first with the criticism and all but he's so smart when it comes to those things, you'll understand how so, once you read the story.

I JUST FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY TO BITS. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT IT OTHER THAN IT'S AWESOME AND THAT YOU SHOULD READ IT ASAP!!!

As for Jules, well what can I say? I adore her!! Her actions are funny and her reactions are even funnier xD

And Jason? What the hell were you thinking when you went into her room saying it's an emergency?? Are you crazy? :P

I'm telling you guys, I laughed so hard when he told her what the emergency was and her mom entered the room :P

Hilarious. 

All the characters are funny in their own way guys. It's just an amazing story to read you'll never get enough of it.

COME ON PEOPLE I KNOW YOU WANT TO READ THIS SO GO AHEAD, ADD THE STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY AND START READING I'M BEGGING YOU. 

Happy reading, 

Mariana.