15) The Bad Boy, Cupid & Me

Title: The bad boy, Cupid & me

Author: Slim_Shady

Category: Humor

Rating: PG-13

Description: Reece smirked, "Trust me Chloe, the Good Girl always falls for the Bad Boy."

Chloe Armel is a Good Girl.

She never gets in trouble, gets excellent grades and is loved by everyone.

Enter Reece.

Wild, badass and has an ego that honestly couldn't get any bigger.

He gets into fights, breaks every single rule and couldn't care less about the consequences that come with it.

When Chloe's parents leave to treat sick children in Cambodia for two weeks, she is forced to stay at her neighbour's house. Her neighbour has a son, and it's Reece Carter.

Sneaking out. Parties. Drinks. Hash Brownies. Flirting. Breaking the law... and Road Trips.

Add a few shots of Cupid's Arrows and what have we got?

No clue.

All we know is, it'll be unforgettable.

Review: If you didn't realize it yet, I love bad boy stories. In fact, if anything got me to love that kind of stories two years ago, it was this novel here. What an amazing storyline. Chloe taking the job of Cupid in the story by helping the kids at her school with their relationships and/or hooking them up by giving them advices and all was kind of a change from the nerdy girl which no one ever talked to. And then she got locked up in school? That was kind of funny :')

And what the heck were Reece and his buddies thinking when they did That? *frowns* He was so close to getting everybody in trouble. Valentino is one hilarious guy and a wise one but I'm not gonna tell you why he's wise, you'll have to figure it out yourselves ;) But let's focus on Reece for a moment. This guy is HAWT HAWT HAWT, it should be a crime to be this hot.

Anyway, Dennis is nice and such a cutie, Jake and Jayden? I'm gonna have to agree with Gabby, they sure are double trouble lol xD I have nothing to say about Allie she's just, well Allie. *shrugs*

Back to the story, let's just say that the events of the story unfold satisfyingly slow yet slightly fast. I just love it. The last chapters were PERFECT. Perfection at its best. I FREAKING LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY!!

READ IT GUYS YOU'LL FEEL NOTHING BUT SATISFIED. :)

Mariana.