19) My Sexy Kidnapper

Title: My sexy kidnapper

Author: livingthethuglyfe

Category: Romance

Rating: PG-13

Description: Picture this: You enter the mall with your friends, and as you're making your way to buy a delicious strawberry smoothie, you notice a guy walking towards you. Not just any guy, but an Abercrombie model worthy guy. As he comes closer, he gives you a heart stopping smirk, then takes you by surprise. He pulls you into a headlock, jabs a gun in your temple, and runs away with you. Now had this happened to any other girl, they'd either go all ninja on this little mother hubbard, or they'd cry and avoid contact as much as possible. Then there's me. Call it Stockholm Syndrome if you want, but something about this kidnapper is very intriguing and I find myself growing closer. Are kidnappers normally this charming and fun? Find out if I, Skylar Jones, end up dead in a ditch somewhere, or end up helplessly falling in love with this broken, crazy yet sweet kidnapper.

Review: Okay okay, I know I told you guys that I won't suggest any book that's still on going, but I can't help it with this. I freaking love this shit!! Every single scene is so cute, every single chapter is so funny, Sky has a way with words that stuns me, let me tell you xP I mean who the heck says what she said to a gang leader who's tryin' to kill her family? Is she crazy? Nevertheless I found it hilariously stupid. :P R- I mean Alvin, is such an idiot for falling for her words when he was trying to intimidate her. xD

Now Nathan, is a totally different story. He's the one that kidnapped Skylar in the first place (following Alvin's orders), but he's such a nice kidnapper I actually found myself wishing that someone like him kidnaps me xD Yeah I know what you're thinking... who the hell wishes to get kidnapped? Trust me you'll understand when you read the story :)

Although the writer is still in the process of writing this, you actually find yourselves wanting to read it anyway and wishing for an update as soon as possible. That's the case with me. Every time I get notified that "my sexy kidnapper" is updated, I start doing my happy dance and then proceed to ignore everything and everyone around me just so I know what happens next. xP That's how good the book is :)

The secondary characters are just as hilarious as the main characters if not more. Not to mention that the events of the story are hilariously dangerous.

*Sighs*

I can go on and on with this and I wouldn't do the book it's justice, it's like- ughhh.

JUST READ IT GUYS I'M BEGGING YOU I PROMISE YOU WON'T GET ENOUGH OF IT :)

Hands down for the author you're officially my favourite author here on wattpad.

Happy reading guys,

Mariana.