Note: "The Results"

• Dedicated to allofmyawesomereaders

Alright guys, I know I said before that I'll wait two weeks to tell you what are the results but I gathered enough answers from you and I've made my decision and what's going to happen next. But I have a few things to tell you before I let you know the final decision. Which is partially yours.

So first of all, I WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS SO VERY MUCH!!!!! I mean when I first started to write this, I've never thought that you would love my reviews and the suggested stories. So thank you for this and for the 43.3k readers. :)

Second of all, another big thank you for your votes and your positive comments!! OH MY GOSH I'M SO HAPPY AND I REALLY APPRECIATE IT LOVELIES :)

And finally, for the results.

I know some of you guys wanted me to keep updating this book and recommending other stories but there's a tiny problem. Since you know I started university a few days ago, then you'll know I won't be able to update like I usually do. And I don't really like it when I make you wait even if this isn't a real story or whatever. 

So as I was reading your comments and messages.... I noticed they were all positive!!! Not a single one was negative. So your answer was yes, you want me to keep this suggesting books thingy going!! Which I'm so happy about because that means you like it. Well I hope you do anyway. :p cx

BUT, I'm sorry this is now my decision and you can't convince me to do otherwise...

....

.......

.............

I CAN'T LEAVE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS!! OF COURSE I'M GONNA CONTINUE THIS BOOK AND TRUST ME IT REALLY WAS YOUR DECISION NOT MINE. :)

But as I said before.. I won't be able to update like I used to do it before. So bear with me guys and don't cuss me when I take too long to write something for you. 

I'll be updating every weekend and if I can, I'll even update more than once a week, it depends on my homework and projects.

Again, thank you so much for all the support lovelies I really appreciate it and love you for it. :)

Mariana.