66) The Ghost Files

Title: The ghost files

Author: AprylBaker7

Category: Paranormal

Rating: PG-13

Description: Cherry blossom lipstick: check

Smokey eyes: check

Skinny jeans: check

Dead kid in the mirror: check

For sixteen year old Mattie Hathaway, this is her normal everyday routine. She’s been able to see ghosts since her mother tried to murder her when she was five years old. No way does she want anyone to know she can talk to spooks. Being a foster kid is hard enough without being labeled a freak too.

Normally, she just ignores the ghosts and they go away. There’s a little glitch this time. The ghost she sees is her foster sister, Sally. Everyone thinks she’s just another runaway. Mattie knows the truth, though—she’s dead, murdered. Foster kids look out for each other and Mattie feels like she has to help Sally, but she can’t do it alone. Against her better judgment, she teams up with a young police officer and together they set out to discover the truth of Sally’s disappearance.

Now the killer has set his sights on her. It becomes a race to see if she can find the truth before the serial killer finds her.

Review: Okay this is a new story for you guys. This book is going to be a major motion picture, so you can already tell that it's an amazing book. This is the review.

1) Mattie: Now this girl here is keeping a secret from her friends. She can see ghosts and communicate with them. She has an amazing personality if I do say so myself. To be honest she can be a bitch sometimes, but I do love her character very very much. Even though she's a little bit insensitive at times, she has a big heart and you have to understand that she's just a broken little girl. Nevertheless, she's a really tough girl, and I admire her for her strength after all she's been through.

2)  Dan: Well this guy here is so sweet and adorable. He doesn't believe Mattie can see ghosts, but he tries to believe that she believes she can see ghosts. Now the thing is, I love him just for trying you know? He helped her when she told him an unbelievable story, and that's saying something. As I said before, he's a sweet guy, he would do anything to save Mattie from the killer that captured her. I love him just as much as I love Mattie.

3) Plot: The story line in this awesome book is just perfect. It begins when she sees a ghost in her bathroom. Mattie as usual ignores the girl/ghost and goes to this party. Mattie decides to talk to the little girl after she finds out that Sally is murdered, and that's where it becomes really scary. A ghost in the mirror hurts her so bad that she has to go to the hospital after she loses her conscious. She chases the ghosts and talks to them. One 17 years old girl is still not dead though. I'm telling you guys, this is the scariest novel I have ever read on wattpad, and trust me I read a lot of horror and paranormal books. It gave me goosebumps, my heart was racing, I was so scared the ghost was going to choke her to death. I was shaking everytime something bad happens such as the killer chasing after her. I was so on edge that I even had a nightmare that a ghost showed up and chased after me, no kidding! lol that was so scary I swear, but I guess that was partly my fault because I was reading it at 2 in the morning. I stayed awake all night just to finish it. BIG MISTAKE :P I don't think I can survive watching it on TV if it has such sudden acts, and graphic scenes. However, I want to congratulate the author for that. That's awesome you deserve it. :) 

I'm sure you guys will like it when you read it. I know I loved it because it was amazing and well planned. I advise you to add it it really is a great book. BUT do not, I repeat, if you're scared easily, do not read it at night. 

Have a great day/night lovelies,

Mariana.

PS: How would you feel like if I tried to write a short story? Would you like to read it? If I want to write one, I'll be writing one about a murder and an investigation where the girl who witnessed the crime is in major danger. Just want your oPinion and if you'd like that. Don't try to be nice just not to hurt my feelings, I want you to be honest, I won't be sad, or anything guys. Just be honest. No being nice for the sake of my feelings alright? Thank you. :)