3) I Sold Myself to The Devil For Vinyls... Pitiful I Know

Title: I sold myself to the devil for vinyls... Pitiful I know

Author: DarknessAndLight

Category: Teen Fiction

Rating: PG-13

Description: Lexi Grayson is a normal teenager, as normal as she can be with her unobserving skills and her overthinking mind. But she might need her overthinking if she wants to unravel the smirking mystery that is Blake Eaton.

Review: This book, oh my freaking God!! This is the best book that I've ever read here on wattpad. Lexi is HILARIOUS xD Actually all the characters in this book are freaking hilarious in their own way!! Blake is the sexy devil in this story, he's a legend to me. And HER DAD, her dad is awesome let me tell you xD I actually found myself wishing he was my dad!! The story in general deserves to be published, that's how good it is. I got frustrated, I laughed so hard during the pranks, I cried a river during the heart to heart talks, I got angry because of Lexi's unobservance and overthinking ( which she does a lot by the way), and I was very happy with the way the events did unfold. Now Blake is a sweetheart, he's so sweet and caring and ughhh he's a heartbroken teenager and blames himself for- OOPS, I did it again *smirks*, you'll have to read the story to know what I'm talking about ;) It's all about the feels in this book, I just love it. A brief talk about the other characters... Her friends are phenomenal let me tell you. Her best friend Daphne and Blake's best friend Josh are really one of a kind xD Her brother is so funny also and he's such an idiot sometimes which goes for Vanessa too because she is totally an idiot but i still love her to bits for what she did xD And the other guys are hilariously stupid!!

OMG I CAN GO ON AND ON AND ON ABOUT THIS AND IT WON'T BE ENOUGH!!  READ IT YOU'LL REGRET IT IF  YOU DON'T, I PROMISE IT'S A REALLY GOOD STORY I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT :)

Loads of kisses,

Mariana.