Chapter 13

Zukos P.O.V

" There's no beed to prepare a tent. Let's just sleep on Appa for tonight." I suggested

" Fine... I CALL APPAS TAIL!!" Sokka yelled and pulled Suki with him. I looked at Katara who was staring at the ground.

" Well while you sissies sleep on Appa I'll be sleeping on the nice hard ground." Toph said and made a rock tent

" I know you're worried. But Aang will be back." I said as my hand touched her slender shoulder

" I know... I'm just worried that Aang might not be ready." She said cringing her face in frustration. She walked off to Appa laid down on Appas third leg , as I slept on the second leg.

Hours later I heard Toph, yelling.

" Get up!" Toph yelled

Well all jumped off Appa and saw a fire made a huge circle around us . I looked around to find four old men, standing on top a big boulder.

" Well look who's here!" The old man held his hands up towards us, laughing and snorting.

I looked at Katara, but her face wasn't in anger or fear. She was smiling? Why? I looked at Sokkas face and Sukis face too, they too were grinning. I looked at Toph, well she couldn't see but she looked confused too. Who ares these guys?

The fire dimmed and the old men jumped down from where they were.

" What's going on? We are surrounded by old people." Toph said

" Not just any old people! These are great master and friends of ours." Katara walked up to one of the men that were in line.

" Paku." She bowed down in respect and so did he.

" It is respectful to bow down to an old master, but how bout a hug? For your new grandfather?!" He held his arms out for a hug. I saw Katara stiffen up in shock and Sokkas mouth dropped.

" That's so exciting!!." Katara opened her arms and jumped into her knew grandfathers arms. While Sokka held his hair and scream in shock.

" You and Gran Gran must've been so happy to have found each other again!" Katara said in excitement

" I made her a new betroval necklace and everything!" The man said as Katara let go of the hug.

" Welcome to the family Gramp Gramp!!" Sokka ran up to him smushing his face against Pakus face.

" You can still call me Paku." He said as he struggled to push Sokka off.

" Ok how about! GarmPaku?!" Sokka asked,

".....No." His grandfather said, Sokka walked away slowly in shame.

" Zuko, this is Aang's first fire bending teacher." Katara put her hands on my back leading to the man next to her grandfather. He had white shaggy hair and a scar on his right eye.

" Jong Jong." He introduced himself and bowed

" Zuko sir." I bowed down

" How do all of you know each other?" Suki asked

" All old people know each other, don't you know that?" The earth king said

" We are part of a group that transcends the division of the four nations." The master swordsman said, I knew what he was talking about, my uncle told me so much about them.

" The order of the White Lotus!" I smiled

" That's the one." Boomi said

" A call went out saying we were needed for something important." Jong Jong said

" A call that came from a Grand Lotus. Your uncle. Iroh of the fire nation." Paku said to me.

My uncle?! Part of the White Lotus?

" That's who we are looking for." Toph blurted out.

" Then we will take you to him!" Master Piandao said

" Please." I said, this was my moment to get my trust back... To get the one that truly cared for me, and always been by my side guiding me day by day.

" Come children." Paku said as they crossed over the boulders. We got Appa and flew over then seeing they were riding on eelizards.

" Zuko, are you ok?" Katara sat next to me.

" Yeah, I'm fine, just nervous." I said and looked at her face. For some reason just looking at her, made everything go away.

" He's going to welcome you with open arms." She smiled sweetly

" Yeah I hope so..." I frowned.