Chapter 7

Zukos P.O.V

Actress Katara: " Sokka! My only brother! We constantly roam these icy South Pole seas and yet we don't find anything fulfilling.."

I couldn't help but laugh a little.

As the the play went on they showed Katara as an emotional girl that cries about hope all the time and Sokka as a not so funny meat lover, and Aang was a woman that so happens to be a prankster.

And then it was my scene with me and uncle. Ugh this they made me stif and humorless!!

" They make me totally look stif and humorless!" I said I can be funny!

" Actually I think actor is pretty spot on.." Katara grinned and stared at me.

" How could you say that!" I said to her

Actor Uncle Iroh: " Let's forget about the avatar and get massages!"

Actor Me: " HOW COILD YOU SAY THAT!!!"

Katara still grinned at me crossing her arms and giggled, while I sat there bowing my head in annoyance.

Minutes passed and it was intermission time... Thank goodness!!

" So far, this intermission is the best part of the play..." I sat there with my hood on.. This was the most pathetic play I've seen!! How could people cheer for this thing!!

" Yeah and the play writer thinks I'm an idiot that tells bad jokes about meat all the time!!" Sokka said angrily whole munching on a bag of beef jerky.

As we sat and waited for the play to start again. Katara was sitting by the steps, laying her head on her knees.

" Hey, you ok?" I sat next to her

" Oh yeah! Just you know thinking about how far we came. Watching that play brings back memories." She laughed

" So some of those stuff actually

happened?" I asked

" Yea but they changed it.. A lot like what we say, how we act. Some of them didn't happen. Like how I we were trapped in those crystals. Sokka was trapped too." She explained

" Oh well at least you guys had some fun on your journeys. Mine was just sad." I said

" Hey it got better though. You finally realized you're better than what you thought you were going to be. And we are happy you joined us..... I mostly is happy." She looked at me and blushed

" Me too." I smiled at her.

" So why didn't you let Aang sit next to me." She grinned

" Well.. I didn't know he was gonna sit right there.. and... and by the time I sat down he did too! " I stuttered...

" Yeah ok Zuko!" She laughed

" Oh shush... The plays starting soon let's go." I got up and helped her up too.

This scene of the play started when they first meet Toph..and my gosh it was the funniest thing ever. Tophs actor was a big buff man.

" Wait a minute... I sound like a guy... A really buff guy!" She said sounding a little disappointed

" Well Toph.. What you hear up there is the truth. It hurts doesn't it?!" Katara said as her arms was wrapped around Tophs shoulder.

" ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I wouldn't have cast it any other way!" She giggled and sat back down putting her feet back up to the railing.

" At least it's not a flying bald lady" Toph said.

" Ughhhh..." I heard Aang say.

The torture went on and we were at the scene with Jet... He went all crazy with his eyes rolling everywhere swinging at people until a rock supposedly crushed him...

" Did Jet just die?" I whispered

" You know it was really unclear..." Sokka said...

Wow I only knew hey or a little. He was a very decent person, very loyal. It's sad to know that he's gone...

Then in Ba Sing Se, where Katara and I were captured was on... It was kind of an awkward moment. That's when I started feeling something for her, but I wasn't sure what it was. But it wasn't as strong as it is today.

Actress Katara: " I really have to admit prince Zuko. I really find you attractive!"

My eyes grew wide in shock! This didn't happen! I looked at Katara she had the same reaction as mine.

Actor Zuko: " You don't have to make fun of me!!"

Actress Katara: " But I mean it I had eyes for you ever since the first day you captured me."

Me and Katara exchanged awkward looks and even blushed. But what if this did happen, not in this type of way, but what if we did fall for each other right then and there.... Would I have been joining the avatar? Or would I have took that opportunity to kill him?

Actor Zuko: " Wait!! I thought you were the Avatars girl!"

I looked at Aang and he gave a possessive nod... After seeing that, I knew having these type of feelings for Katara was wrong... I knew Aang loves her. But I can't keep these feelings bottled up like that...

Actress Katara: " Ahaha! The Avatar?! Why he's like a little brother to me! Ahaha! I certainly don't think of him in a romantic way.. Besides how could he ever find out about this?!"

Oh boy this is heating things up right now.... I looked at Katara who looked down in guilt, was it true? Was she really thinking such thing? I thought she liked Aang...

I looked beside me to find Aang gone...

I started feeling guilty too... I couldn't just steel her away from him. It wouldn't be right of me, I just don't know what to do... My biggest option is to either keep fighting for her or....

Give her up...