Detective & Dissappearance - Part I:[Erwin x Reader]

Detective & Disappearance – Part I: [Erwin x Reader]

Lead Investigator Erwin Smith lets out a sigh as the judge finally announces the charges against the convict, Annie Leonhart whom he had caught recently. She has been found guilty for 2nd degree murder of Marco Bodt and is sent to prison for life. Jean Kirstein, Marco Bodt’s boyfriend breaks down into tears of relief and thanks Erwin and his fellow investigators. On the other side of the court, Annie Leonhart’s close friends, Bertholdt Hoover and Reiner Braun are being held back by some security members as they try to lunge themselves towards the Detectives. They scream Annie’s name as she is pulled away.

Reiner manages to break free from the strong grips of the security members and swings his tightly clenched fist before him. Erwin pushes his team mates away and ends up being punched in the face. His team mates immediately grabs onto the huge angry blond back from Erwin, fearing he might do worse.

“YOU’RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS! YOU HEAR ME?! YOU’RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS ERWIN SMITH!!” He yells as he is dragged down arrested for assault.

“Are you alright?” Hanji, the team’s brains asks worriedly as she guides him away from the shouting male.

“I’m fine.” Erwin manages a smile but winces and rubs his slightly pink cheek.

Hanji breaks into a wild grin. “That’s gonna turn into a bruise soon. I wonder how _____ would react when she sees it.” She laughs; her eyes shining creepily through her glasses.

Erwin sighs at the thought of his fiancée’s over-reaction when she sees his face. Their wedding is soon and she wouldn’t be pleased if he had a bruised face during the wedding. “On the bright side, at least you didn’t lose a tooth!” Hanji gleams. “That would drive _____ wild!” She laughs.

“You’re not exactly helping the situation, four eyes.” A low grumpy voice interrupts. Both Erwin and Hanji turn towards the rather short raven-haired man. “Don’t worry some make-up would help during the wedding.” He tells Erwin who smiles gratefully at him. He doesn’t exactly like the idea of make-up but it’s waaayyyyy better than seeing _____ go nuts just because of a bruise.

_____  is looking through the guest list when Erwin returns home. “Hey babe,” She looks up from the list and smiles at her fiancée as he closes the door behind him. He walks towards her and leans down to kissed her. “How was the trial?”

“Life sentence.” Erwin replies as he heads to the kitchen to get himself a glass of cooled water from the fridge. _____ puts down the list and follows him into the kitchen. She wraps her arms around him and tip-toes to peck him on the cheek. Erwin swallows nervously and hopes that she wouldn’t notice the bruise.

_____ narrows her eyes at his cheek and notices a dark spot. “Baby?” She asks.

“Y-Yeah?” He answers nervously, not turning around to face her. He swallows the water faster even though it’s starting to give him a brain freeze.

“Is that a bruise?”

Well shit.

Since Erwin has a day off, _____ decides to bring her fiancée out to help her with the groceries. Erwin reluctantly follows her and pushes the trolley while she picks out everything they needed. She constantly asks him what he would love to have for dinner but he just nods to every single question. “Beef or chicken?”

“Mmhmm, sounds great.”

“Spicy or garlic and butter?”

“Mmhmm.”