90

It was the night before the couple was due to fly out to Arizona to spend the holidays with the Bellinger's when Gianna felt the first contraction surge through her body. It was strong enough that made her stop dead in the middle of the hallway and use the wall to balance herself out. Breathing in and out, the soon to be mother figured it was the famous Braxton-Hicks every mother goes through as they near the end of their pregnancy. It wasn't until way past midnight, when Gianna woke up with an awful wave of nausea and bile building up that she thought the next time the she found herself clutching the toilet as puke escaped Sampson would come plopping into the toilet.

It was two in the morning when the soon to be parents found themselves driving to the hospital, their OBGYN meeting them in her pajamas as they headed to heroffice where she checked Gianna, only to tell her that the Braxton-Hicks might have just caused her body to react, "Rest up, call me in the morning if they haven't gone away or have gotten closer together." She smiled as Cody helped Gianna down from the table. The couple didn't sleep that night, keeping track of the contractions that were spread far away enough that made breathing a little easier.

Ultimately, Gianna decided to stay at home while Cody debated whether he should stay or not, "It's not like on my death bed." Gianna groaned from the warmth of their bed as she watched her fiancé pace back and forth having an internal battle with himself, "Ill be fine. Daniella is going stay with me, so will Yovanka. I'll be in great hands."

Cody raised an eyebrow, "You're having your heavily pregnant sister come take care of you while your other sister tries to take care of both pregnant women? Such great hands I'm leaving you with." He scoffed as Gianna reached for a pillow to throw at him.

So he left. Leaving his almost seven months pregnant fiancé laying in bed. Where both of her sisters laid with her.