35

Ashli silently prayed that the heavens would shut Sabrina. That Cody would come in anytime and say something, but that wasn't the case- she was stuck with her and there was nothing she could do. Cole looked at his older sister, his eyes begging her to do something, but Ashli only gave a him a hopeless expression, "I heard Cody's girlfriend is back." Sabrina stated, her lips caught between her straw as she starred mindlessly at Ashli.

"International friendlies for the women's." She added, "It's good to have her, Cody missed her." She emphasized the last part earning a eye roll from Sabrina. Cole coughed awkwardly looking at his phone, waiting for his brother to respond. To save him from the misery he was enduring as Ashli used words to cut Sabrina.

"So, Cody's like three years older than her?" She asked, "She's like nineteen?"

Ashli looked at Sabrina, a look of a annoyance and anger as she tried to anger the oldest Bellinger. What was it to anyone if there was an age difference, "That's clearly not any of our business." She shrugged once more and this time she could see her brother come in sunglasses covering his light eyes and Ashli thank the heavens for answering her prayers.

Cody smiled at his siblings looking down at his phone as he reached over to hug Ashli, "Where's Gi?" She asked as Cody sat down next to Cole. Looking at his sister, Cody quickly responded to his messages, "You said she'd come."

Sabrina smiled at Cody, his attention all too focused on his phone, "She's on her way." He stated as he finally locked his phone throwing it slightly on the table where Sabrina had a good look of his lock screen- where a picture of Gianna and him from their trip to Cabos, "She went to have a quick lunch with her nephew."

Sabrina finally perked up when Cody finished, "How old is Gianna?" She asked and Cody raised an eyebrow looking at Sabrina who's smile made him feel uneasy, "It's like a huge age difference, right?" She added, but the tone of her voice made Ashli roll her eyes and Cody want to laugh at his ex-girlfriends face.

"Not a big deal to me." He shrugged, watching Sabrina slump slightly in her spot, "Age is just a number, that's what they say."

Cole had to open his phone, to stop himself from erupting in laughter as Sabrina's demeanor suddenly change from confident to a lost puppy, "Aren't you afraid that she'll get bored of you?" She asked and Cody looked at her confused, eyes narrowing, "nineteen and twenty-two goes a long way." She added, her teeth caught between the straw.

Cody coughed as he straighten himself in his chair, "With all due of respect, Sabrina I really don't think it's any of your business." He added, knowing well that she was the reason behind Gianna leaving in the middle of the night, "I chose her."

It was like Gianna was summoned, as he silhouette appeared behind Cody, "I chose you too, stud." She smiled leaning to kiss his cheek. Cody smiled slightly as he turned to look at his girlfriend that wore leggings and her hair thrown into a messy bun. Kissing her lips, Cody tugged on her hand as she tried to get through to go greet her in laws.

"You must be Sabrina!" She cheered as she stuck her hand out to shake Sabrina's hand, "I'm Cody's girlfriend, Gianna." Sabrina studied Gianna. Her eyes narrowing on her figure, How tone her legs were from all those training sessions. Anyone would fall for those Gallegos genes. It was the aura around them, the charisma.

"I like the sound of Cody's girlfriend." Cody added cockily as his arm slung around her shoulder.

cody_bellinger just shared a post!

Liked by kikehernandez, gigigallegos and 120,691 others

cody_bellinger Building Seesaw's and spheres for Alhambra Park #LACommunityTour

View 2,461 comments

kikehernandez: hottie with a body 😍

therealmustachecash: DADDDDYYYY

gigigallegos: stud 😍

seagerbellinger: BELLI 😍😍

dodgers: 🙌🏼🙌🏼💪🏼

cotuck: good guy

username1: well damn the rook isn't a rookie anymore 😍😍

sabrinaenhamm: for the kids

godybellegos: ufff 😍

gigigallegos just shared a post!

Liked by ashlibellinger, daniellagallegosv and 289,791 others

gigigallegos Went to a golf tournament.. knows nothing about golf  .. Cody's wearing a good shirt .. with horrible pants . Stay tune!

view 4,167 comments

ashlibellinger: he needs help .. someone help him 😂😂😂

malpugh: on a bright side you look good 😍

marianavicente: is Cody anti irons ???

anikaerodriguez: he looks like a 3 year old put his outfit together???????

daniellagallegosv: his his white ass wearing sweats with a button down ???
↪️
gigigallegos: omg they're joggers 😂😂

cody_bellinger: 🙄🙄🙄
↪️
gigigallegos: cheer up buttercup ❤️

sofiahuerta: why did you let him leave the house like this ??????

sweetbellinger: power couple

Someone needs to give my mans some advice on how to dress ... but on a good side note spring training has started ... my mans cody isn't a string bean anymore & is all buffed up for this szn ...