47

"Don't lie to me, I know you're in Mexico." Mariana Vicente hissed as Gianna rolled over on her other side, rubbing the remaining sleep off her eyes. Looking at the digital clock, it read a quarter past eight in the morning and waking up to Mariana's voice wasn't something Gianna wanted to do.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She mumbled as she now laid on her back staring at the white ceiling. From the other line she could another voice, and more vices before she was able to hear Mariana scoff. Feeling her phone vibrate against her ear, she saw that Mariana was requesting to FaceTime her.

"Bullshit." Nicole Barnes appeared, her eyes narrowing, "Where are you?" She asked and Gianna groaned, mumbling that she was in Guadalajara, "I'm visiting my godmother." She muttered.

"Okay, cool fly down to Monterrey and let Cody fix things." It was now Mariana who was on camera sight, her blue eyes almost pleading Gianna to do something, "He's still my man." She whined, "Cody's been getting more action with Kike than I have, thanks to you."

Gianna closed her eyes, "Wow, thanks." She added after a few moments, "Kick him out, its not like you can't." Mariana rolled eyes eyes, it was like Gianna was refusing to see the moral of the story. It didn't have anything to do with the fact that Kike was being a good friend and listening to Cody and his sad soul, it was that she wanted them to work things out, because she was getting tired of seeing two halves try to find something that they had already found.

"Just please fly in, we miss you too." She finally pleaded, "It was suppose to be our season, remember?" She asked.

📍Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico

Liked by mima_368, werof and 356,891 others

gigigallegos My whole ❤️ Ya los extrañaba! Los amo! ❤️🤞🏼
( I missed you both! I love you guys!)

👥 mima_368, werof

View 5,782 comments

elisavargasgallegos: guapos! 😍

daniellagallegosv: wow ok I'm a Mima stan 😍❤️

mima_368: que sorpresa me has dado mi niña! Te amo mucho! Gracias por venir!
(What a wonderful surprise you have given me my sweet girl! I love you so much! Thank you for coming!)

andreavidrio: oiiii 😍 this whole picture is full of hotties 🔥

cogifans: who is this man???
↪️
gallegosfamilyfanpage: A family friend. Noting to worry about, he has a girlfriend!

werof: la peque! Te quiero hermana! ❤️
(The small one! I love you sister!

danthehoe: I'm such hoe for Carlos 😍