66: WAG News

Not one. But two Gallegos are expecting within months of each other. Daniella and Gianna Gallegos are expecting, and we couldn't be more excited to see how cute they're babies are!

Daniella Gallegos, 19 who is expecting her first child with the Spanish wonder boy, Marco Asensio will be welcoming a baby girl who they have shared will be named Isla Alessandra.  Now our favorite MLB couple will be welcoming their first child together in March of 2018 and they're planing to keep the baby's gender a secret to themselves!

"If I would listen to all those tales and myths, I would say it's a boy!" Almost four month Gianna Gallegos joked when she asked about the gender.

"I didn't know I was pregnant until I was almost two months! It's crazy! I thought those ladies that went on that show were just joking, but it's real life!"She  added once she was asked why she didn't share at first her pregnancy.

With Gianna turning 20 in a couple of weeks, the teen related how trolls haven't let her live it down, "I log on to Instagram and that's all I see. People being just terrible about my pregnancy and my sister's pregnancy." Daniella who opted to keep her pregnant quiet for a couple of months had now shared that sweet news, "Daniella? She taking it day by day and trying to enjoy it as much as she can. She's glowing."

Gianna and Cody have postponed their wedding plans to a halt until after the birth of their child, "It was an obvious call," she expressed.

And when she was asked about Cody's thoughts, "He wants our kid to play baseball or softball but it's obvious it's going to be a baller like their momma." She joked, "No, in all seriousness, he's over the moon. He can't wait."