39: Gianna

6m

Gianna huffed out looking at the ice coffee in front of her, "Maybe I should just apologize

Gianna huffed out looking at the ice coffee in front of her, "Maybe I should just apologize." She suggested and Daniella sighed, her straw caught between her lips. She didn't know what to tell her, she was caught in her own dilemma herself. Something that was becoming the norm amongst the Gallegos sisters.

"You did crush his heart." She spoke softly and Gianna couldn't even say anything but glare. What was she suppose to say? She had been the one to end things. The one that needed space to see if she loved him, but truth to be told- she missed him. She missed his dopey eyes, and him coming back from training to flip his body on her lap as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"How's growing a pair?" Gianna finally found it within herself to change the subject and she saw Daniella only frown. The sudden confidence that she radiated off her was gone and was replaced with embarrassment; her cheeks reddening, "Not so good, huh?" She asked and Daniella let out a loud, exaggerating huff of air as she used her arms to cover her face.

"Crucial, actually." She answered sarcastically, "Just imagine this. Me going to the show tomorrow in San Diego and then me then going to the show in Phoenix, but it gets better I go to the show in Dallas. But wait! I go to Spain for three days, to then come back and spend another four days with him!" She yelped, sarcasm dripping from her lips and Gianna giggled shaking her head.

"How the hell am I suppose to spend all this time with him and just act like I'm okay with being his friend?" She asked.  

Gianna raised an eyebrow, "Sounds like you're doing this to yourself." She smiled smugly and Daniella rolled her eyes, "Frankly, you going to all these shows, just shows me that he wants you here and you want to be there."

"Yeah, okay, then why doesn't he say anything?" She asked

And Gianna could feel something in her kick in as those words slipped and she shook head head. She missed him. Oh, she missed his strong arms wrapped around her body and she missed the smell of him; musky and sweet and all hers. That's when she realized that there was no need of break because, they couldn't easily just worked things out- they were just too stubborn.