70

The buzz within Dodger stadium was still very much present. The chatter amongst the team who had just won their sixth consecutive title and the small whoops that led to Cody coming of the dug out with his fiancé and the mother of his future child. They had waited hours after the celebration of feeling like champs once more wear off as they prepared to welcome a new Dodger baby- girl or boy.

Mariana stood watching as Gianna and Cody stood waiting for her to begin, silence filling the stadium as they let Mariana commence. A bright smile filled her face, her blue eyes glistening with happy tears as she looked at how the parents-to-be stood in their embrace waiting to know if they would be welcoming a boy or a girl, "Just start already!" Nicole yelled out from her husband's side making Mariana flip her off.

"I don't know where to begin without becoming a hot mess of tears," Mariana pouted as the mic was now at her side as she waited for the involuntarily tears to subside, "I want to thank Gi and Cody for allowing me to be able to put this together, you have no idea how much it means to me that I am able to share this experience with you two. Especially my sweet girl."

Cody and Gianna looked at each other, soft smiles on their lips as Mariana continued to ramble on- extremely thankful to have her in their lives, "- I love you both dearly and I just can't wait to see you two grow- as a couple and as parents to this little blessing, you're going to be amazing." By now Kike and Clayton were standing in front of Gianna and Cody with goofy grins on their faces as Cody took that bat into his hand, "Now, I think I've been mushy enough and before I start crying out my remaining mascara, I think it's time for us to reveal the gender of baby Belli."

Gianna could honestly feel her heat racing as she stepped onto the mound, all cameras and eyes on them as she felt the soft baseball in her hands as Cody patiently waited for to throw, "Fucking throw it all ready!"

And just like that, with a blink of her eyes the powder revealing the gender was exploding between them. Cody slamming his bat down as Gianna felt his arms wrap around her lifting her up as she felt warm tears brim her eyes.

gigigallegos just shared a post!

Liked by ashlibellinger, katiejohnson and 789,672 others

gigigallegos Heard it was boyf day ;) happy national boyf day to my better half and the man that makes my world go round. Ily you Baby Daddy ❤️

👥 cody_bellinger

View 2,678 comments

kikehernandez: love me like this @marianavicente

katiejohnson: we want to see the belly not Cody's face

daniellagallegosv: 🤮🤮

marianavicente: awe baby S's parents

ashlibellinger: my favorites ❤️

username2: she calls him baby daddy 🤩🤩🤩

9h

authors note! Boy or girl???

authors note!
Boy or girl???