4:WAG News

Gianna Gallegos, 19 who has been linked to everyone from Real Madrid star, Marco Asensio to Tottenham Hotspur midfielder, Harry Winks is now said to be tied to baseball player for the Los Angeles Dodgers, Cody Bellinger, 22

Though the soccer player for the USWNT has denied any ties to any of the men she has been linked to has expressed her frustration, "At first I would read the articles and I would laugh." She recalled after being interview after a game against South Korea last week, "Now its like I breathe around a guy and all of a sudden we've been dating in secret."

Though the last guy she was linked to was, Jack Gilinsky, 20, Gallegos denied it, "I've know Jack for the longest of times! He's my absolute best friend." She simply stated after she was asked.

Though nothing has been said about her recent ties with the Dodgers Rookie, sources have come out saying that it was Bellinger that made the first move.

"Cody always thought that Gianna is stunning." A close source to the first basemen stated, "He met her officially when they were paired as partners in Kershaw's Challenge: Ping Pong for a purpose. They had a click."

Though there hasn't been said much, Gianna and Cody were spotted together during the Dodgers World Series opener in Los Angeles. Very trustful sources have come out saying that they hung out a few times after they met after the Kershaw Challenge in the Summer. "He took her to Buffalo Wild Wings And to watch Spider-Man Homecoming. They're both big ice cream lovers, which is adorable."

Though we are unable to post the sources of them at the World Series, they seemed to look pretty comfortable around each other, a smile on both of their faces. Gianna even sat with Ashli Bellinger, Bellingers older sister.

We'll make sure to keep you guys tuned!

October 26, 2017