28

After weeks of speculation the USWNT soccer player, Gianna Gallegos, has confirmed through a tweet that she will indeed be one of the reinforcements for the second half of the leg of the La Liga for FC Barcelona Femenil.

Gallegos that started her professional career with London's Tottenham Women's Spurs will return to what she calls her home this week.

According to Barca Galaxy on twitter, Gianna will be presented no later than this week and has already incorporated herself in the trainings with the first team

Sources close the Gallegos has come out saying that for Gianna it was a no brainer to return to Barcelona, "She holds a special place in her heart for that club, for all it has done for their family

Sources close the Gallegos has come out saying that for Gianna it was a no brainer to return to Barcelona, "She holds a special place in her heart for that club, for all it has done for their family." One said.

Gianna will be the the fifth Gallegos to continue the legacy in Barcelona as her father, Adrian Gallegos who died in 2010 debuted at only 17. The second would be Vanessa Gallegos, following by her siblings Cruz, Adriana, Camilla and now Gianna.

As it's known, Esai and Jordan Gallegos decided to start their pro career in a Germany with Borussia Dortmund, and Daniella Gallegos decided to wait until after College to start her own pro career as it's known to be done among the other USWNT players.

Yovanka Gallegos, the youngest of the nine who is still a Senior in high school has revived offers from Stanford to UCLA, but has still remained quiet about her future.   

Gianna will wear the dorsal of number 7 as she did in Tottenham.