113

➡️

➡️

liked by camig, marianavicente and 998,8622 others

gigibellinger I celebrate you because you celebrate me everyday. Happy 24th birthday, baby daddy! You are the man of my dreams, I love doing life with you. I love watching you grow day by day, I love watching you with Samp and I love watching you do what you love. I can't wait to spend another year with you! 💛

view 1,987 comments

ashlibellinger: the last picture 🥺

yovankagallegos: you're so cringe

katiejohnson: this is what love does

malpugh: ahhh happy birthday @cody_bellinger

jenniferbellinger: phoggy bears daddy

lexgallegos: happy birthday brother @cody_bellinger

sampson babbled from his high chair as gianna roamed around the kitchen preparing cody's breakfast. the same breakfast she had prepared a year ago before sampson and before marriage. nothing had changed between them. the same traditions they had establish were the same ones that weren't going away.

with their six month old propped on her hip, and the tray with a plate of waffles with a fruit medley and cup of orange juice, gianna found her way padding up the stairs and into her shared bedroom with her husband.

setting sampson down, the baby crawled into his father. his hands smacking his bare chest as he leaned down to blow raspberries on his chin, "tell daddy to wake up." gianna edged on as sampson babbled along, his hands now patting and slapping cody's cheeks making the now twenty-four year old wake up to the sight of his son ontop of him, "tell your daddy happy birthday, samp."

gianna slowly crawled on the bed, leaning on cody's shoulder as he wrapped one of his arms around her, a wide smile on his lips as she leaned in to kiss his lips, "happy birthday, baby daddy." she giggled as she pulled away looking at cody who laid sampson in the middle only to have their son get up and crawl ontop of him again.

"i'm blessed." he confessed as gianna reached for the tray to prop in front of him. cody wasn't a man of many words but he couldn't simply ever have enough words to describe how full and content he was with life. if you were to ask him as twenty year old when he got drafted he doesn't think he could ever imagine his life like this. he would probably say he didn't see himself settling down until maybe him being in his thirties but life had a different game plan for him.

LOLOLOL i'm back again!! after 61716176262 years