*16*Unforeseen Love

**First edit on 02/23/16**

Dedicated To:

jnel2012

Alice on the side! 

Song for the chapter is: If You Can't Hang by  Sleeping With Sirens(Yes, I know, I post them a lot. I have an obsession with Kellin. I can't help it haha :p)

P.S. I hope this is at least 2 pages. Sorry if it isn't. I had a lot of crap going on tonight so not much writing time. 

Unforeseen Love

Chapter 16

I let out a gasp, apparently loud enough for Eric to hear me, as I tug on his sleeve. He looks down at me with questioning eyes.

"What? What's wrong baby?" He stops us from walking and rubs his thumb over my hand. 

"Kyle!", I nearly hiss out and point in his direction. Eric whips around to face where his friends are standing and his eyes grow wide with hate. Before I can even speak, he takes my hand and drags me over to his friends with a pissed look on his face. Freaking Kyle just has to piss everybody off doesn't he?!

I watch as Eric let's me go and walks over to Kyle, getting up close and personal to his face. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" I see Eric's fists clench together and all I can hope for is that Kyle doesn't start anything. Kyle let's out a hoarse laugh and shrugs his shoulders before he speaks. 

"What does it look like I'm doing here? Going to the movies with my friends, obviously. Got a problem buddy boy?" He sneers in Eric's face and his eyes dart to me, making me shiver from fear. I can't let him scare me though. I can handle my own. I'm not helpless like I was before. I refuse to get picked on anymore. I'm going to quit being a pussy and grow some balls for once in my life. 

"Yes, I do. You know that you aren't welcome here Kyle.", he says it as if it's the most obvious thing ever. You would think that Kyle would have some brains and realize that he wasn't welcome. 

"How wrong you are. I was invited here so apparently someone wants me here." He looks toward the guys and they all throw their hands up in surrender. I laugh a little and cross my arms over my chest, just waiting for the punch to be thrown. 

"See? I told you." Eric smirks and stands looking proud of himself. 

"Whatever. What are you going to do about it Sanders? I can be here if I want to. You can't control me."

"Whatever Kyle. I'm done arguing. You can stay, but I don't want to hear any shit from you about Zack and I, and I sure as hell don't want to catch you being an ass to him. Understood?" It's almost crazy how Eric manages to make his voice sound menacing as he lectures Kyle. It's actually kind of hot. Ha, only I would think perverted crap when shit was about to go down. Stupid hormones!

"Whatever man. I didn't come to start anything so get off my ass already." Kyle rolls his eyes and walks over toward the candy counter, leaving Eric shocked and still. 

"You okay?", I question him as I walk to him and take his hands in mine. He looks down at me and smiles before kissing me quickly. 

"Uh, are you guys ready to get to the movie already? I think I've had enough drama for one tonight.", A very familiar voice says. I whip around to find Alice grinning at me and tssk'ing. I roll my eyes and run over to her, throwing my arms around her in the process. She hugs me back and we pull apart after a few seconds. 

"Why couldn't you have gotten here like ten minutes ago? You know, like before the drama started. You could have separated them with your magical girl powers." She laughs at me and shakes her head. 

"Magical girl powers? Really, Zack?" I nod and grin. 

"Yes. Somehow you are usually the only that can break apart fighting people somehow." She nods and looks at me weirdly for a minute before dragging me back over to the guys, her eyes automatically going to Michael. I can't help but laugh at the awkwardness between these two. All blushing and no talking. 

"So, whose ready to see a movie?" Kyle starts to bounce up and down on his heels excitedly. We all start to laugh but nod and head toward the movies entrance. We all decided to go see Expendables 2. From what I've heard it's supposed to be really good.

Eric leads me over to a seat near the back row and sits down. I make sure that Alice sits on the other side of me and then I am able to relax. Of course that doesn't last long though. Before long, Kyle comes into the theater and takes a seat directly behind my seat, proceeding to put his feet on the back of my chair. I spin around and give him my mean eyes, knowing deep down that I am idiot, but I still do it. He smirks and pops some popcorn into his mouth as the movie begins. 

I lean down in my seat a little and my hand finds Eric's. He looks at me and smiles before turning his attention to the movie. His thumb rubs soothing circles on my hand and I find my attention turned more toward him than the movie. Oh how he effects me so. I take a deep breath and try to keep all perverted things from my mind. 

The movie passes by rather quickly and I find myself being sad once it's over. Somehow I had managed to turn my attention to the movie and ended up getting really into it. Kyle had annoyed me as much as he could, but I just ignored him. I don't how long that's going to last though. 

As the credits roll on the screen, we all gather our stuff and head out of the theater. I pull my jacket closer to me and lean against Eric as the gang all gathers around his car talking. 

"You guys wanna come over to my place for a bit? My dad just got a new 60' inch flat screen. It's freaking sweet.", Michael questions us all. Everybody nods and I feel my heart jump a bit. Now I am going to be in a house close to Kyle. I don't see this turning out so well...