*22*Unforeseen love

**First edit on 02/23/16**

Dedicated to:

greenforesthero

Unforeseen Love

Chapter 22

 "Slug bug!" Eric looks over at me and shakes his head, laughing. I smile and look back at a now hurting Michael in the back seat of the car. We have been driving for a couple of hours now, and honestly, I am bored out of my mind. There is nothing to do, except be abusive, so that resulted in me running a mean game of Slug Bug against Michael. Let's just say that he has not enjoyed this car trip very much so far.

"Dude, can you control your boyfriend?!" Michael rubs his arm and shoots Eric a hopeful look. All Eric does though is shake his head and hold out his fist for a bump. I stick my tongue out at Michael and smirk.

 "You guys are lame." I just shrug my shoulders and nod before looking down at my phone, which is now buzzing wildly.

 AliceInWonderland:

-Can I ask u a question boo?

I smile to myself when I see her name pop up, but I can't help but wonder why she is texting me and just not asking me herself. I mean, she is right behind me after all.

 I shrug and compose a message back to her without a second thought.

 -Sure hon. U know u can ask me anything!

I look up and take the time to look out the window, now noticing that we are nearing a big dirt road ahead, which I assume leads down the path to heaven and hell for the weekend. My phone vibrates in my hand, snapping my attention back to it.

 AliceInWonderland:

-Do u think it's 2 early for me to sleep w/ Mikey?

I can't help but laugh aloud a little bit after reading this. I mean, it must just be fate since I was just discussing this with Michael just a few hours ago. These two must think alike or something. That or they are both horny as hell.

 -Well of course not! Go get your groove on ;)

I grin to myself as press send and glance back in the mirror, seeing her cheeks light up bright red. I giggle a little and glance out the window, hearing myself let out a very unmanly yell of excitement. 

 I blush when I realize that all eyes are now on me. I glance over at Eric and he just shakes his head, smiling.

"I'm not even going to ask, but, we are here." He puts the car in park and I find myself launching myself out of the car, taking in the fresh, crisp mountain air. Eric comes around the car and wraps his arms around my waist, kissing my neck in the process.

"Dude, could you have drove any damn slower?!" Kyle makes his way over to us, swinging his keys on his finger.  Eric rolls his eyes and glances over at him, looking very bored.

"Well my bad for being safe. I'd rather not take the chance of hurting the people in my car, even though they are all annoying." He gives me and Michael a look, making both of us laugh and throw our hands up in surrender. We weren't that bad. I can't help it that Michael likes to irritate me and pick on me. Well, sometimes. I do admit that it's not always him. It's just hard not to pick on him. Those cute little dimples of his make it hard to resist.