*20*Unforeseen Love

**First edit on 02/23/16**

Dedicated To:

Myeolchi29

Unforeseen Love

Chapter 20

ZACK's POV

Waking up the next morning, I roll over and find myself hitting a hard chest. 

"Oomph, my bad." I giggle a little as Eric groans, but that soon changes into a smirk as he opens his eyes and sees me. 

"Well good morning." He grins at me and I find myself gasping as he grasps my ass and pulls me completely on top of him. 

"Well it is now." I wink at him and move so that I am sitting on his nether regions, feeling his 'morningness' underneath of me. I gasp a little and he lets out a moan as I wiggle on top of him, purposely doing so. 

"You better not do that unless you want to find yourself screwed into this mattress." He winks at me and leans up on his elbows before taking a nipple into his mouth. I groan and twine my fingers into his hair, pulling him closer to me. 

He pulls away from me suddenly and grins at me, making me want to just attack his body all morning. Maybe I will do just that. I bring his lips up to meet mine and he kisses me with a fierceness that sets a fire off inside of me. 

"God, I want you.", he groans as his lips part from mine. I wiggle my eyebrows and move against him. 

"Have me then." I don't need to tell him twice though as he picks me up, making me chuckle like a dork, before slowly lowering me on his hardness. I groan at the sudden entrance, but that fades slowly as I take all of him in. He moans and leans back on his elbows. I begin to move a little and I soon find myself emerged in pleasure. 

"Zack, sweetie, do you know where my-Oh my god! Not again!" My door bursts open with my mother standing there, now covering her eyes. I gasp and duck under the covers. Eric laughs from beside me, but I can clearly see a blush on his cheeks. 

"Do you ever lock your door?" My mother leans her head against the door frame, clearly not being able to look me in the eyes at the moment. I poke my head out from under the sheets and shrug my shoulders. 

"I didn't think you guys were gonna be home so soon." I bite down on my lip and she just shakes her head, letting out a slight laugh. 

"Next time I'm gonna end up walking in when one of you are pleasuring the other one again." My eyes widen and she grins, sticking her tongue out at me. 

"Mother!" She throws her hands up in surrender before disappearing down the hall. I shake my head, not believing the words that just come out of her mouth. I groan and cover my face ass Eric laughs at me. I punch him in the chest and pout. 

"Oh, don't be a baby. It's not like she doesn't know what sex is." 

"Yes, but she doesn't need to know about my sex life! That is just weird!" I shiver at that thought and try to push all thoughts out of my mind about this weird situation. 

As Eric goes to speak, his phone starts blaring Papa Roach, making him groan. He rolls over and grabs it off of the nightstand before turning to face me as he answers. 

"Hello?" 

"Hey man! What's up?" I can hear in the background that it's Michael, of course. Eric smiles a little and kisses my forehead. I grin and lean my head against his chest, him raking his fingers through my hair. 

"Oh, not much. Just having sex." I smack him in the chest, clearly trying to hurt him, but failing when he catches my hand, kissing it with an innocent look. 

"Oh, wow, I really didn't need to know that. Anyway, I was calling to see if you guys wanted to go with the guys and I up to the cabin this coming weekend? Kyle managed to convince his mom to give him the keys to it." I see Eric grin and get excited. He pulls the phone away from his ear for a second and glances down at me. 

"You wanna go?" I nod and smile, feeling excited to get out of town for awhile. 

"Yeah man, we'll go." I poke him and he looks at me in question. 

"Can we invite Alice?" He puts the phone back to his ear, already grinning. Oh boy, he must be thinking of a plan of some sort. 

"Zack wants to know if Alice can come?" I hear Michael's nervous laughter on the other end, knowing instantly that it's because of Alice. 

"Of course she can!" Eric and I both laugh at the same time at the eagerness in Michael's voice.

"Okay man. I guess we'll discuss details tomorrow then. As for right now, I have some other plans in mind that I need to get back to." Eric winks at me and the two of them hang up. I find myself leaning up on my elbows to look at Eric. 

"Now, where were we?" He licks his lips and almost launches himself on top of me, cutting off any chance of talking that I had with his lips. Well then, I guess I can handle doing this all morning.