*6*Unforeseen Love

**First edit: 02/20/16**

**Second edit: 10/09/17**

Unforeseen Love

Chapter 6

I wake to the sound of my alarm blaring and I instantly groan. I really hate the weekdays. Getting up early is not my forte. The only good part about today is that it's Friday, and Eric and his dad are moving in later tonight and Saturday. I don't know yet if that would be considered a good thing or not. I guess we will find out soon enough.

"Zack, get your butt up already you sleepy head!" Well there goes my only chance in sleeping in for a bit.

"I don't want to!" I yell back and close my eyes once again.

"I made your favorite breakfast!" Oh, now that's one thing worth getting up for. You gotta love chocolate chip pancakes. My moms are the best too. It's like heaven in your mouth. 

"Coming!" I rush down the stairs and I see my mom in the kitchen and Brian and of course Eric sitting at the counter eating and laughing. My mouth drops open and I hear Eric start laughing as he gives me a once over. I may have forgotten to put on clothes and am in only my boxers. I blush and turn towards my mom.

"Not to be rude or anything, but why are they here so early?" I grab a few pancakes and stack them on a plate and then add the syrup and butter.

"Brian and I are going to go over to his house and start to bring some things over. You and Eric are just going to meet us there after school, which means you are riding with him to school. No arguing."

"Okay, bu-" I go  to argue anyway, even though she said no, but she stops me with a finger.

"I don't want to hear it mister. Ride with him and get to know each other."

"Fine." I groan and carry my plate over to an empty seat next to Eric.

"Oh, don't worry Jen. Zack and I will get to know each other really good. I can guarantee it." He says with more confidence than he should have. He looks at me and shoots me a wink. I know what kind of 'getting to know each other' he means. I just grin to myself for a second before leaning up in his ear and whispering,

"Bring it." I purposely lick his ear lobe when I'm done and turn back to my food, pretending that nothing just happened. Oh boy, having him live here sure is going to be an adventure.

I quickly manage to finish my three pancakes without being bothered, much. Eric thinks it's hilarious to watch me squirm so when his hand touches my no-no area he just chuckles to himself. Yeah, we will see that happens next big boy. He better be ready for some payback because that bitch is coming.

While Eric is in the living room preoccupied with the TV, I rush up to my bathroom and hop in the shower. While I'm in the water I cant help but imagine Eric and I's intimate shower session from days ago. That was most definitely the hottest thing to ever happen to me. Hell, anything with Eric sexual has been amazing. He is like a freaking ad for sex or something. 

A knock on the door pulls me from my thoughts as I yell out. "Yeah?"

"Can I come in and wash my hands real quick?" It's Eric, of course it is.

"Uh, I guess." I hear the door open and then the click of the door closing after.

"Why can't you wash your hands in the kitchen?" I holler over the water as I finish washing the soap from my body.

"Our parents were busy making out and I'd rather not lose all of the food that I just ate." I shiver from the thought of my mother and Brian kissing. No kid should have to see their parents kissing. It just seems so weird, but yet us kids do the same thing. 

"Oh, gross. Um, can you hand me a towel?" I shut the water off and pull the curtain open a little so that my head is sticking out. I watch as he leans on his side where he is now sitting on the counter to grab a towel off of the rack and his shirt slides up some. Talk about a nice view. I wonder what it would be like to lick his chest. Hmm, now that sounds hot as hell.

"Thanks." He hands me a dry towel with a smile and the nod of his head. I hook the towel on my waist from behind the curtain and then step out. Eric's eyes widen when he see's me and I just laugh.

"Like the view?"

"Actually, yes. It would be better without the towel though." He winks at me and licks his lips. I bite my bottom lip and try to pass him and go to the door when I am stopped by Eric's warm hand. I whip around to face him and I try to move from his grip, but that doesn't work. In the end, I am stuck with his arms around my bare waist and I can't move an inch. 

"What do you want?" I say in a groaning voice and I pout at him. He laughs and brings a hand up to my face. I almost moan in the back of my throat when he runs a finger over my bottom lip and stares at them in thought.

"Kiss me." In hopes of him letting me go, I lean up and put my lips to his. All of my struggles in the end are gone when my arms snake around his neck and I am pulling him closer to me. His soft lips move with mine without a halt and I can feel myself smile.

"There, now you can go." He releases me and smacks my ass when I run into my bedroom while trying to catch my breath. I close my closet door behind me and lean on the wall. This boy is driving me crazy and I can't but worry about later. He wasn't an ass to me at all yesterday night, but that doesn't mean that it will stay like that.

With a sigh, I throw my towel to the floor and slip on a pair of clean boxers from my clean clothes pile and then proceed to get dressed.

I hurry up and finish getting ready in the bathroom while Eric sits on my bed with a smile on his face and watches my every move.

"Do you not realize how stupid you look right now?" I ask him as I turn the bathroom light off and walk back into my bedroom. He now lays on my on his back with his head hanging off of the side.

"Do you really think I care? I am comfy. Now leave me be." He swats his hand in the air at me and I roll my eyes. I grab my bag off of the floor and walk over towards Eric. I smile slightly and lean down towards his lips. Right before I go to kiss him, I pull away and leave him surprised.

"If you want to kiss me again any time today then you better get up." He nods quickly and skips to my side. He places his lips on mine real quick and then runs down the stairs. I follow suit and then we are out the door and in his car. 

I lean my head on the passenger side window and pray to god that nothing bad will happen to me today.

"What's wrong with you? I've heard you sigh at least 5 times in the past 10 minutes." Eric says and looks over at me from his seat real quick. I sit normal and lick my lips from dryness.

"I'm just worried, I guess."

"About what?"

"Being bullied again. You say that you won't do it, but, sorry, I don't believe you entirely." I shrug my shoulders and bite my lip.

"I understand. I mean, I would be the same way if I were in your position. I should have never bullied you like I did before. That was wrong of me, but I couldn't help it. That was my only way of being able to be close to you without giving feelings away."

"Feelings?" I look at him and raise an eyebrow as I twiddle my thumbs together.

"Yes. In case you haven't noticed, I do like you. Why else do you think I am so calm and relaxed around you? I've liked you since the beginning of last year. Well, actually, I denied any attraction that I had towards you up until the other day in gym."

"Oh." He nods and grabs my hand, entwining our fingers together.

"Yeah, so calm down and kiss me already." He lets out a laugh as I grin and lean over in my seat. We stop at a red light and Eric leans over grabs my neck, pulling me into a deep kiss for a few seconds. We both pull away and the happiness is clearly written on my face. Maybe being around Eric a lot won't be so bad.