*18*Unforeseen Love

**First edit on 02/23/16**

Dedicated To:

Supakoopa

I'm sorry for the wait on this!! I just had no clue where I wanted to go with it, and honestly, I'm still not sure if this is where I want it to go. Sorry if this isn't very long. I needed it to be short so the next chapter will go right.

Unforeseen Love

Chapter 18

"What the hell?! Get off of me!" I push Kyle back with a grunt and wipe my lips. He stands there smirking with a glint of happiness in his eyes. The fact that I want to explore into that happiness scares me. This man is like the devil reincarnated so I shouldn't even want to be around him. I can't help but feel sorry for him though. 

"Come on, don't act like you didn't like it." He slides on over closer to me and I put my hands on his chest, keeping him at least a foot from me. 

"No I didn't. Please don't do that again." I stare at him sternly and make sure that he isn't going to do anything before I go to walk away. I hear footsteps behind me and he grabs my arm, pulling me to face him. 

"Can we just forget that ever happened and try to get along? At least a little?" What the hell? Is this guy loco or something?! He's the one that was being an ass to me. 

"Get along? Seriously? You're the one that decided to be an asshole to me just because I'm with someone as great as Eric. Get over it Kyle. If you want to actually talk to me, then you are going to have to get on my good side." He nods and smiles. 

"Okay. That sounds like a plan. I'll try not to be an ass from here on out. I promise."

"You promise?" He nods and holds out his hand for me to shake. I shake his and grin. 

"You're gonna have your work cut out for you. I'm just warning you."

"It's worth it." He grins madly at me and surprise me by kissing my cheek before he disappears back into the house. I go and sit down on one of the fold up lawn chairs and try to take a calming breath. 

"Hey, Whatcha still doing out here?" I whip my head up to the voice and I see Eric waltzing towards me, smiling. 

"Just trying to get some fresh air and talking to Kyle."

"Kyle? What the hell were you talking to Kyle about? Did he do anything?" He rushes over to me and takes my face in his hands, looking over me for any bruises. I grab his hands and stop him before his had flies off. 

"It's okay. I just confronted him about being an ass to me. It's all good now." I contemplate on whether to tell him about the kiss, and honestly, I think it's best to just wait. I mean, he doesn't need to know now. All he'll do is get pissed and go to kill Kyle. I don't need to worry him anymore than he already is. 

"Alright. As long as you're okay." I shake my head and send him a reassuring smile. This must work enough cause he grabs my face and presses his lips to mine, sending my body into a frenzy. Throwing my arms around his neck, I push myself closer to him and run my tongue along his bottom lip. He lets out a little grunt and pulls me to sit on his lap. With our crotches rubbing together, I feel as if I am about to explode. 

"You wanna go home?" He winks at me and I grin, nodding my head yes wildly. He smirks and stands, making sure to adjust his shirt to hide his newly formed hard on. I snicker a little and his sticks his tongue out at me like a little child. 

We head inside to let everyone know that we're leaving and guess what I find? Miss Alice with her tongue down Michael's throat. I gasp and they both pull away from each with faces as red as a tomato. I giggle and make a tsk'ing noise with my tongue. She rolls her eyes and shrugs her shoulders. 

"Act like you don't do it all the time. I have to witness you two eating each others faces all the time." I blush madly and hide my face in Eric's chest. He chuckles and kisses my forehead, making me blush even madder. 

"Shush up. Anyway, we just come in to tell you guys that we're going to head home." 

"And how the hell do you expect me to get home?" She crosses her arms over her chest with an eyebrow raised. 

"Uh, you got a man now. He can drive." I shoot Michael a look and he just nods, grinning like a mad man. 

"Fine! You better call me and give me details though. I mean it!" She points at me accusingly and, with a nod, I rush out the door without another word. Knowing her she would start on the sex talk and I really don't need that again. Last time she made me actually put a condom on a cucumber, and then she made me watch gay porn. Let's just say that it wasn't something that you would want to watch with your best girl friend, or any friend for that matter. It's just awkward. 

"Omg, finally. She is so embarrassing." I throw myself into Eric's car with a grunt, slamming the door behind me. Eric gets in and starts do it before heading off. 

"I think she's pretty funny. It's amusing to see you embarrassed. You turn redder than red." He laughs and then snickers even louder when I punch him in the arm for it. I turn towards the door with my arms crossed over my chest, obviously faking being mad. 

"Oh, don't be a baby. I was just stating the truth. You keep pouting and I won't do what I planning." He glances over at me and winks while biting his bottom lip. I find myself groaning internally the look of pleasure on his face.

"Fine." I turn towards him stick my tongue out before the turning the music up. I let myself get lost in the music, and before I know it, we're in my driveway and I'm freaking out inside. This might be my first time having sex with Eric and I'm scared as hell. Ready and excited, but scared. Oh well. I guess it's now or never. 

"Let's go sexy man." I grin at him and wink before dragging my ass out of the car and into the house. Here goes nothing. 

.................................................................................................................................................................

Make sure you vote it you want a sexy scene! If I get enough votes, I'll make it graphic. If not, then it will stay only partially detailed! It's up to you guys! ;)