*12*Unforeseen Love

**First edit on 02/23/16**

Dedicated To:

AdrianaSanchez

Unforeseen Love

Chapter 12

"What? No fighting me about getting out of the car today?" Eric pulls a sly joke and I stick my tongue out at him. It's a new day and I can feel that it's going to be a good one. I have no reason to be a little ass today so, I simply stand up and close the car door behind me. 

"Nope, I'm going to be nice today and not start any arguments, even though I did like what I got yesterday..." I wiggle my eyebrows at him and he laughs easily before leading us toward the school. As we reach the doors I feel my stomach bubble in nervousness, but then I remember that we don't have to come right out and tell everybody. They don't all need to know. We can just act natural and pretend that we're friends now. There's nothing wrong with that. It's a little weird, I mean, the loner is now friends with his bully, but whatever. 

Eric must have seen the worry on my face because he pulls me close to his side and whispers soothing words in my ear. I almost feel better instantly too. 

"Relax. You're freaking out already and the day hasn't even begun." He throws an arm casually over my shoulder and grin down at me. 

"I know. I just feel like everybody already knows or something. I mean, all eyes are on us right now and I don't like it." I shrink farther into his side and I feel my heart beat pick up faster by the second. 

"Hey, don't worry about them or what any of them think. It's just you and I alright? I promise not to ignore you today. I was an ass the other day and I shouldn't have done that."

I nod my head and then a thought pops in my mind; Kyle.

"Oh shit! What are we going to do about Kyle? My ass is grass if he see's me alone today!" I gnaw on my bottom lip and don't stop until I feel Eric pull me into a hug. I squeeze him back with all of my strength and let out a slight whimper. I can't help but be a little afraid of Kyle. I mean, if it weren't for Eric then Kyle would have kicked my ass the other day in the locker room. Eric stopped him and Kyle was going to finish what he started. I could tell just by the look in his eye as he stared me down when he exited the locker room. He had a look of pure evil glinting in his eyes, and that scared the living hell out of me. 

"Calm down before you pop a blood vessel. You are worrying way too much." Eric rubs his hand over my forehead and I feel my face finally relax a little. I put my head against his chest for a second and we continue walking down the hall and toward 1st period. 

"How can I not worry though? You didn't see the look that he gave me the other day." 

"I will protect you from him. Just relax and don't worry. Trust me, if he even comes near you then he's got something coming his way." He leans down and places a small kiss on my forehead before pushing me down into my seat in the classroom.  He plops down in the desk behind me and I turn around to face him with a smile on my face. 

"Awe, look at you two." Alice appears from out of nowhere and takes her own seat in front beside us. She pinches my cheeks and grins. 

"Do you mind?" She sticks her tongue out at me and shakes her head. 

"So am I able to not hate you anymore then?" Her question is toward Eric and he easily nods his head. 

"Of course. I'm saying 'screw you' to everybody else and just focusing on Zack." I take his hand in mine and smile lovingly at him.