*17*Unforeseen Love

**First edit on 02/23/16**

Dedicated To:

greenforesthero

Unforeseen Love

Chapter 17

"I really don't see this turning out well, at all." I bite on my lip nervously as we pull into Michael's driveway. It sits far back from the road surrounded by lots of plants every where, and truthfully, it feels really homey. Too bad my house doesn't feel like an actual home.

"It will be fine. Quit being a baby and get your gay ass in there!" Alice pipes in from her seat behind me with a smack to the back of my head. I groan and whip around to flip her off. She giggles and shrugs her shoulders. 

"What? I was just stating the truth. Nothing will happen to you. You have Eric and I backing you up, and you know very well that I won't deal with Kyle's shit. He will on the floor on his ass where he belongs before he can even blink. You got that? Stop worrying." I look at Eric for help and he throws his hands up in surrender with a laugh. Damn that girl and her girly powers. I swear, girls will someday run the world. They are smart and powerful for being so little. 

"Fine." I throw the car door open and prance my little ass up to the door, flipping both of them off behind me. I hear them laughing and the sound of them high fiving before I turn around to face them. 

"You guys suck."

They both laugh and look at each other. "We know." I roll my eyes and push open the door. I hear laughter from inside and the first thing that I see is everybody surrounding a big flat screen with what looks to be FIFA on the screen. Oh boy, now I get to whoop some Xbox ass.

"Hey guys! Come on in!" Michael looks up when he hears us and we are waved into the living room. I turn around to look for Eric and find him right beside me.

"Ready?" He holds his hand out to me. I nod and entwine our fingers together. He smiles and pecks me on the lips real quick before leading me to the couch. We both sit down and watch in amusement as Michael makes Alice sit next to him. I see a very apparent blush on her cheeks, which matches Michaels. I giggle a little and relax back into Eric's hold. 

"Okay, whose turn is it now?"

"Me!" My hands fly up in the air the same time that Kyle's do, making everybody look shocked. 

"Oh, um, okay I guess." Michael mumbles, dumbfounded. Eric looks at me in question and I just nod. 

"Game on." I glare at Kyle as I speak and he just laughs. Oh Kyle, you have no clue what you just got yourself into. 

........................................................................................................

"Dude, that was awesome! Where the hell did you learn to play like that?!" I laugh a little and just shrug my shoulders. 

"I don't know. I mean, when you have no friends to play with and nothing else to do but play Xbox, you get pretty good at it."

"Uh, yeah, I'd say so." Even Kyle seems to look a little shocked. I grin to myself and go back to sit next to Eric. 

"Good job showing him whose boss." I laugh a little and nod. I watch as a new round starts and Kyle disappears in the direction of the back. I bite my lip and turn back to the screen, my mind swarming with thoughts. I'd really like to know just why it is that Kyle hates me so much. I have never done anything to him and treats me like shit. It makes no sense. 

"I'll be right back, okay?" I look down at Eric and he just smiles and nods. 

With a deep breath, I head in the direction of the back. I see Kyle standing around the edge of a pool with his head in his hands. I slowly approach him and take a breath to try to calm myself. 

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" Kyle head snaps around to face and a smirk makes its way onto his lips. 

"What the hell could you possibly want?"

"An explanation." I shove my hands in my pockets and turn to stand on the side of the pool by him. 

"To what?!" He looks at me like I'm crazy and all I want to do is just slap him across his face. 

"To why you hate me for no fucking reason. I want an explanation, now!" I cross my arms over my chest, feeling my heart beat quicken. 

"Because you just annoy me, that's why."

"Yeah, and you annoy me too but you don't see me going around trying to hurt you now do you?! Now tell the truth damnit! I'm not leaving until you do." I stare him in the eye and I swear I saw an emotion flash through them. 

"Fine! You wanna know why I treat you like I do? Because of the fact that I can't get you off of my freaking mind, or the fact that I've liked you for longer than I can even fucking remember! Or the little fact that I hate myself for it, and to top it all off, you're taken. I never get what I want, ever! Are you happy now?!" Before he's done freaking out, he takes me by surprise and does the unthinkable; his lips connect with mine.