*21*Unforeseen Love

**First edit on 02/23/16**

Dedicated To:

RissaRexx

Unforeseen Love

Chapter 21

"So, what's the plan for this weekend then guys?" Eric takes a seat next to me at the lunch table, throwing his arm over my shoulder. I lean into him as I sit there and talk to Alice. Ever since I told her yesterday about the true, she has been so excited. Like freaking out excited. I think someone just wants to get laid this weekend. 

"Well, I was thinking we all just meet up at your house on Friday. We'll skip school Friday and head out early. You know none of our parents care." I turn my attention to the guys and I feel myself getting hyped up about this trip. Nothing but fun and drinking. That's just what I need right now. 

"What, like my house?" It's my turn to but in this time. Michael nods and smiles. Eric shrugs his shoulders and nods. 

"Sounds good to me. Who all is going though?" I shove a fry into my mouth, watching as Kyle pokes his head into the conversation this time. 

"Well, all 4 of us guys, you 2, Alice, and maybe some ladies." He wiggles his eyebrows and shares a high five with a few of the other guys. I roll my eyes and look over at him, catching him staring at me. I pretend to gag and he laughs, winking at me. I shiver and roll my eyes, turning back to Eric. Maybe this weekend won't be so fun after all. If Kyle's ass is going with us then surely I will be very annoyed. Maybe the girls can keep his occupied though. I'm just fine with that, as long they aren't hitting on MY man. 

"So where's this cabin at anyhow?" Eric glances down at me and gets a grin on his face. This place must be pretty cool for him to get a smile like that.

"Up in the mountains. It's surrounded by a huge lake at the bottom and it's seriously gorgeous and so relaxing up there. Plus it's a secluded place so we have it all to ourselves." He winks at me and I lick my lip. 

"Oh yeah?" I move so that I'm closer to him. He takes my face in his hands and nods.

"Hell yeah." He slams his lips down on my mine and I start cat calls and then I feel a fry hit my face. 

"Dude, we don't need to see you eat his face. It's bad enough I heard it on the phone last night." I blush and move away a little, wiping my mouth off. Eric rolls his eyes and tosses a fry at Michael's head. I laugh at the two of them and look up just in time and to see Kyle storming away, looking pissed as hell. 

"The hell's his problem?" Eric shrugs and just ignores it. Of course I know what his problem is. Jealousy's a bitch. 

.........................................................................................................

The rest of the week seems to fly by and before I know it, it's Thursday night and the three of us, Eric, Michael, and I, are in my room playing some zombies while I am busy packing.

"Dude, no, just shoot his ass!" I laugh a little and roll my eyes. 

"Oh boys!" I look over at my door and spot my mom. I smile at her and gesture for her to come in. 

"I have something for you", she whispers to me. I look at her in confusion and sit down on the bed next to her. I glance down at the guys and they are so into the game that neither of them even look up. 

"Now, I now all of you boys are gonna be all alone up there probably drinking your hearts out, but please, just be safe. I don't need anything to happen to you." I nod as she pulls me into her arms for a hug. 

"Don't worry mom. Nothing will happen. I will be careful." She nods and stands up, glancing down at Eric. 

"Eric." He glances up at her, pausing the game. I giggle a little at his face. He looks like he was caught doing something. 

"Yes ma'am?"

"You better watch my boy." He laughs and I see him visibly relax a little. 

"I will. Don't you worry. I wouldn't let anything hurt him." He smiles at me and I do the same back, sensing the love coming from him. This boy really is amazing. 

"Okay, I'm trusting you. Oh, and be safe." She winks at him and chooses that moment to toss a box of condoms on my bed. I blush fiercely, pushing her out of the room. 

"Okay mom, it's time to go." 

"Be safe!" She blows me a kiss and winks. I close the door behind me, feeling the heat in my cheeks still present. 

"Dude, your mom is awesome!", Michael says in an almost too excited tone. I chuckle a little. 

"Yeah, awesomely embarrassing."

"My mom would never toss me condoms like it was no big deal." Eric bursts out laughing and nods. 

"No dude. She would cut your dick off before ever doing that." Michael shivers and turns his head back to the game, cueing me to get back to my packing. 

Don't get me wrong, it's nice having my mom acting like she used to again, but I definitely did not miss all of the embarrassment that comes along with it. She truly is a piece of work. 

"So, Michael." He looks up at me as their round ends, stretching. Eric gets up and stretches his arms behind his back, making me rake my eyes over him with lust. I shake my head and turn back to Michael. He gives me a knowing look and I just blush, as always. I swear, I am turning into a girl with how much I blush. 

"Yeah?"

"What are your intentions with my girl?" I give him a stern look and cross my arms over my chest. He scratches the back of his neck, clearly feeling awkward now. Yeah, that's right, feel scared boy. I'm like a dog, bitchy and protective. I am especially when it comes to Alice. That girl is my everything, besides Eric that is. 

"Chill dude. I have all good intentions when it comes to her. I wanna properly get to know that girl. With clothes on and off." He winks at me and I gag a little at the thought of him and Alice together. I shiver in disgust. Ugh, straight love. 

"Just don't hurt her, or I will cut off a certain appendage of yours that will be helpful when you get her clothes off." He covers himself unintentionally and I just laugh, turning back to my clothes. Yep, don't mess with me boy. 

.............................................................................................................................................................................

So, I hope this was okay. I tried my hardest with this, but I just want to get them all to the cabin already lol I like to rush things. Oh well. 

Let me know what you think and a new chapter will be out soon :)