*23*Unforeseen Love

Unforeseen Love

Chapter 23

"So,gentlemen-" A cough to the side grabs Michael's attention as he speaks. Alice shoots him a pointed look with her arms crossed over her chest. He nods and sighs. "Right, gentlemen and lady's, let's start this off right and have a celebratory shot! Who's in?!"

We all let out a whoop and we find ourselves gathering around the counter in the kitchen. I glance over to my right to see Kyle standing to the side with his arms around the two wannabe barbies. I roll my eyes in disgust and lean back into Eric's embrace. He pulls me as close as possible and I feel his lips at my ear, making me shiver in surprise.

"Are you okay?" I look up at him and nod, smiling. He grins and leans down to place a chaste kiss on my lips. I push back into him and turn around in his embrace, pushing myself closer. He makes a groaning noise and I feel his hands roam down to my ass, squeezing and making me moan in shock.

"Yo, no sex in the kitchen!" I feel water hit the side of my face and I pull away, almost forgetting that we are in the middle of the kitchen surrounded by people. I bite my lip and blush, turning around to face the counter, grabbing the shot that was placed in front of me at some point.

"We still have clothes on. That isn't sex dumb ass.", Eric says pointedly. Michael rolls his eyes and grabs his shot, motioning for everybody else to do the same.

"Anyway, here's to having a bomb ass weekend, not getting girls pregnant," He glances over at Kyle and Garrett who both throw there hands up in surrender. "And to getting drunk off our asses!" We all tip back our shots at the same time and slam them down on the counter. The vodka leaves a strong taste in my mouth, but I find myself wanting more. I haven't drank in almost a year since that time that I got a little too fucked up at a party with Alice. The thought alone makes me shudder. Enough about my screwed up past though, it's time to be in the present and get drunk as a skunk.

"Okay, time to get ready. Everybody meet out at the cars in say 30 minutes?" Michael glances down at his watch and nods to himself. We all agree and part ways to our rooms. I grab Eric by his hand the first chance I get and practically drag him into our room before pushing him in and onto the bed. He lets out a gasp and sits up to look at me.

"What in the world are you doing?" I climb on top of him and strip off my shirt. I grin at him wildly and smirk when I feel him getting aroused from under me.

"Just having a little fun." He grabs my hips to stop me from moving.

"Well, in that case, get the fuck down here." He grabs the back of my neck and slams his lips to mine. I moan from the sudden contact and shove my tongue into his mouth. He groans at me and I feel his hands on my hips before he slams his hips upwards into mine. I let out a really loud moan and bite down on his lip. He gasps and pulls back.

"Stop being naughty." I shake my head no, and before I can process what's going on, I find myself being flipped and he's now on top. I grab the bottom of his shirt and tug on it. I watch him in awe as he rips it off and smirks at me. My hands make themselves comfortable on top of the very prominent bulge that he's now sporting. I palm him in my hands and lick my lips at the thought of doing things to him, very naughty things.

"Take them off, now!" He gasps in shock when I flip us back over. I found sudden strength in myself, it happens sometimes. He watches me in amusement as I mess with his belt and have issues undoing it. He pushes my hands out of the way and ends up undoing all of it and stripping out of his pants himself.

"Is this what you wanted?" I nod my head vigorously and pull his boxers down. He springs out, harder than ever, and my mouth waters at the sight. A month ago I would have never pictured myself being in this position, especially not with Eric. I am definitely not going to complain though. I rather enjoy all of this.

I lean forward on my knees and wrap my hand around his dick, cherishing the feeling. I flick my tongue out against his tip and he jerks from under me, letting out a rather loud moan. I groan in appreciation and take him into my mouth without another thought. I work my mouth all around him, memorizing his every inch and just making him feel good.

He doesn't last very long, but I can't complain. I enjoyed every single second of that. Being able to be sexual with him makes me feel a whole new level of horny and that scares me.

"You didn't have to do that." Eric leans up and pulls me up to him, kissing my forehead. I blush but shrug my shoulders.

"I wanted to." He nods, not saying a word. I can feel the sweat on his forehead and almost forgot the whole reason for us coming to the bedroom, to shower. I glance at the clock on the nightstand and see that we still have 20 minutes. That's more than enough time to get ready.

"Let's go shower yeah?" I get up off the bed and put out a hand for him to take. He places his in mine and I lead him to the shower to wash away the sins that are now laying on his stomach, those really delicious sins.

.............................................................

Wait, omg, she uploaded?! Why yes I did! I hope you all enjoy this! I promise to have another new chapter for this out within a few days. It was pretty easy to enjoy writing this again so hopefully I can get this book finished without a problem!

Thank you all for being patient and thank you to all of you new people that have been reading this and voting! It means the world to me!<3

Oh, and Eric is at the top. I've missed his sexy ass ;)