*15*Unforeseen Love

**First edit on 02/23/16**

Dedicated To:

AdrianaSanchez

**Slight BoyxBoy action in this. Prepare yourself for hotness ;)**

Kyle on the side!!

Unforeseen Love

Chapter 15

"Get off of me you butt munch! You're heavy as hell!" I struggle underneath of Eric as he sits on my crotch, trying to steal the remote from me. I keep it tight in my left hand while I push on him with my right.

"No, not until you give me the remote! My show is on and I am NOT watching Oprah!" I stick my tongue out at him with a laugh. 

"At least Oprah isn't an ass to her boyfriend, like you!" I see a smirk cross his face and I know right away that I'm in trouble. 

"Oh, I'm an ass am I? I see. Well, I guess I'm just going to have to change that aren't I?" His smirk turns evil as he slowly lowers his head to my neck, biting down lightly at first before sucking slowly. I feel myself almost melt under his touch and I know I'm in for one hell of a night. 

"No Eric! Bad!" I try to swat his head away from me. "I do NOT need another mark on me. Do you want your dad questioning us?"

"Why would he question us?" He seems to answer his own question though when I become strong all of a sudden and flip us over so that I am on top of him. I place my teeth to his neck and bite down, causing him to gasp in surprise.

"I'm not allowed to mark you yet you can do it to me?" I nod with a knowing smile on my face. That's right boy. Don't mess with me, or my remote. 

"Yup." I stand and wink at him before placing my butt back on the couch, letting out an exasperated sigh. 

"Nuh-uh-uh. You aren't just getting away with that mister. You're in trouble." Eric practically throws himself on top of me and places his ass back on my crotch as he sits on top of me. He pulls my head up to look at him an innocent smile. 

I lean forward to whisper in his ear, "Oh yeah? Punish me then." I wink at him and I see something that looks just like lust flash through his eyes.  

"Oh trust me. I will. Later." He sends a wink back at me and pushes himself closer to me, if that's even possible. I feel his ass dig into my crotch almost painfully and I feel myself getting excited at the thought of later tonight. Oh, he better be ready for some teasing, and then some. 

"Is someone getting excited?" His breath blows across my ear and I bite down on my lip to stop a moan from escaping my lips. 

"No."

"Liar." He catches my ear lope with his teeth and I grab his ass, pulling him hard against me fast. He lets out a gasp and stares down at me enticingly. 

"Tease."

"You know it baby." I wink at him yet again before I feel his lips descend upon mine. My lips part and his hot tongue touches mine, driving me crazy. I let out a small moan as his hands find their way into my hair, pulling and tugging. I swear, this boy is going to be the death of me. 

"Whoa, calm down boys. I don't want any sex happening on the couch. You have rooms for that." We both pull away from one another quickly, me blushing fiercely. 

"Mom! Really?" She gives me an innocent look and shrugs her shoulders.

"Sorry hon. I'm just saying." She winks and walks back to the kitchen. Freaking sneaky woman. She probably stood there and watched us before yelling. Fangirl for sure. Now that's a scary thought. I shudder slightly and pull my attention back to Eric. He is looking down at his phone with a questioning look on his face. 

"What's going on?" He looks up at me and smiles. 

"Nothing. Just Michael. He wants to know if we want to go catch a movie with him and the guys?" Hmm, a movie with Eric's friends.... I guess it would give me a chance to get used to being around all of them. 

"Sure. Can I bring Alice though? She will kill me if I don't bring her." Eric just rolls his eyes, but still nods. 

"Sweet. What time?" I pull my phone out of my pocket and send a text to Alice. She better not be a freak out like last time we went to the movies. We had run into a group of hot guys and she flipped. Like major girl crushing, winking, etc...She can be a hand full sometimes. Well, most of the time really.

"Michael says 7. Is that good?" I nod and look back at my phone. Alice texts back saying that she can go. I text her back the time and shove my phone back into my pocket. Eric does the same and takes my face in his hands while smiling at me with all of the love in the world.

"God, I love you so much." I look into his eyes and hope that mine shine back just as much love as his do.

"I love you too baby." I grin at him and pull his lips to mine once more. 

"Wanna come shower with me?" He winks at me. 

"Duh!" He chuckles and stands up, pulling me up with him. As we rush up the stairs, I hear my mom yell for us. 

"Be safe boys." 

"Mom!" I feel my cheeks blush like crazy and pray that it doesn't show much. 

"Just saying." I roll my eyes and yelp in surprise when I am grabbed and pulled into the bathroom. Eric looks down at me and snickers at me. 

"Sorry. I just wanted you to hurry up." He shrugs his shoulders. 

"Whatever. Just get your sexy ass in that shower." I strip my clothes off and slap his ass, sending him a wink along with it before stepping under the hot water. He joins me a minute later and slips his around my waist. I look up at him and lean on my tiptoes, pressing my lips to his. He pushes his back onto mine with force and groans when my hands begin to roam. I slowly work my hands over his shoulders, to his chest, over his abs, before reaching bottom half. I take his now hard member into my hands and begin to work it up and down in a smooth rhythm. He hisses suddenly as my hands twists and I brush my finger over his tip. I begin to move my hand faster and faster and his grunts become louder. 

"Ugh, god Zack!" He slumps his head on my shoulder and cums hard into my hand. I let the water run the sticky substance from my fingers and I pull him into my arms, hugging him as tightly as I can. He hugs me back and I just let myself get lost in his touch, and also try to cover the blush that made it's way back to my cheeks. I shouldn't be embarrassed about it but of course I am. I'm still in experienced after all so this is still new to me. 

Eric pulls back and kisses me once before grinning wildy. "My turn."

...........................................................................

"Quit being nervous Zack. It's okay. My friends won't do anything to you. You know that. You heard them at lunch. Relax, okay?" Eric rubs my shoulder as we walk toward the movie entrance. I nod and entwine our fingers together, feeling a little bit better. 

We enter the theater and I see Eric's friends standing off to the side laughing and joking around. One person, though, catches my attention almost immediately; Kyle.