*1*Unforeseen Love

**First edit: 02/20/16**

**Second edit: 10/09/17**

Unforeseen Love

Chapter 1

"Move fag!" My shoulder is shoved hard, forcing me backward into the lockers. I seethe inwardly, clenching my fists.

"Come on fag! Move your ass!" As I get pushed again, I lose my balance and fall onto my ass. I groan and shoot daggers at Eric as he laughs at me. Him and his buddies all stand there and just laugh as I struggle to get up. Nothing new there. 

"Leave me alone!" I say in my darkest voice. I stand up and brush off my pants before trying to push my way through them. This just ends up with me getting pushed back into the lockers once again. My back hits the metal and I can feel pain shoot up and into my spine.

"What did you say fag?" Eric leans into close to me and raises his fist. I wait for the blow, but it doesn't come. I open my eyes and he just pushes me back hard once before disappearing down the hall with his pack of douche's following him.

If only life we simple for me. I slowly walk down the hall with my hands in my pockets as I head to the bathroom. Lifting up my shirt in the back, I see a big red mark from where my back hit the turn dial. This shit is never going to end.

Letting my shirt fall back down, I look into the mirror and at myself. Bags lay underneath of my eyes and they make my body look that much worse. 

With a sigh I make my way out of the bathroom and down the hall to my next class. The room is filled with preppy teens and idiotic football jerks. I seriously hate this freaking school. As I take my seat and put my head phones into my ears, I flip my hood over my head and look around the classroom. I see Eric staring right at me when I catch his eye. He quickly turns away and makes a huffing sound. What the hell is his problem?

..................................

"Hurry up boys. It's time to do some laps!" Coach Bicker yells for all of us as we finish up changing for gym class. Most of the guys are out already, including Eric and his friends, which just leaves me and a few other guys. I watch as the others all leave the room and I just take my good old time. I'd rather stay in here than have to go out and deal with ass wipe.

As I go to walk out the door, the lights suddenly flick off.

"What the hell?!" I yell before a hand goes over my mouth. I squirm under the persons hold, but it's useless.

"Don't say a word." Oh my freaking god! I know that voice. It's Eric. Why is he in here though? Most of all, why is he touching me?!

I try to pull his hand off of my mouth and that just results in me getting pushed back against the lockers. His hand then moves and I try to speak.

"Get off me as-" I am cut off when a pair of lips attach themselves to mine. I gasp and try to push him off of me, but he beats me to it when he pulls away and runs, leaving me speechless. What in the literal hell just happened?!