*14*Unforeseen Love

**First edit on 02/23/16**

Dedicated To:

MystingCloud

Unforeseen Love

Chapter 14

All I can think is, 'that did not just actually happen' as I lean my elbows on my knees on the side of the bed. Eric lays on his back stilling laughing his ass off, gaining a few unfriendly glares from me. 

"Shut the fudge up dude! This is so not funny!" I whack him in the chest and he fakes pain.

"Oh, yes it is. You should have seen your moms face. She looked like she went to hell and come back or something." I give him a look that tells him to shut the hell up and luckily he does. 

"Whatever. Let's just go get this over with." I groan and rub my hands over my face, proceeding to get off the bed and throw my boxers on in a rush. Looking over at Eric, I see his eyes raking over my body slowly as he takes me in. 

"Let's go you perv. Now is not the time to be checking me out!" I throw his boxers in his face and take a deep breath, opening the bedroom door. I don't think I have ever went this slow down the stairs before, like ever. It's as if I am going turtle speed or something. I just can't seem to get myself to move any faster. 

Wouldn't you act the same way if you were on your way toward your death? Literally, she might chop my balls off and feed them to the cat. Wait, we don't have a cat. Scratch that, she will just throw me to the hobos.

"Just go in. It will be okay. I've got your back the whole time. Remember, if you have to deal with her wrath then so do I. Your not the one who had his mouth around your dick now were you?" I giggle at his words and feel a slight blush cross my cheeks. He is right after all. I was only caught receiving the dirty, not doing it. Hell, maybe she will freak out on him more. Now wouldn't that be hilarious. 

A smirk comes across my face as I glance at Eric real quick, taking in his now scared appearance. I pat his chest and step into the kitchen. The first thing I see is my mother chopping up vegetables with a very big and scary looking knife. Maybe I should come back later. Slowly, I try to step back out of the kitchen but fail. 

"Not so fast mister. Sit your butt down. You too Eric." She gives us both a look and points to the seats around the counter. I mentally tell myself not to speak and just simply nod, doing as she says. I yank Eric down next to me and I can't help but look down at my lap in nervousness. 

"Alright. Where shall we begin? And don't even say from 'the beginning'." Mom wipes her hands off on her apron and moves to stand in front of us while pointing her finger at me accusingly. I can't help but laugh a little when she says this either because that's exactly what I was going to say. She knows me so well. 

"Hell, I don't even know where to begin. I still can't get that image out of my mind and I really wish I could. I am scarred indefinitely." I giggle a little and blush. 

"I don't even want to think about you being naked, let alone having...sex." A slight shudder goes through here when she says this and I roll my eyes. She acts like it wouldn't have happened either way. "I won't say that I'm not surprised, because I am, but not because of what you think." She takes a deep breath and comes around the counter to take my hands in hers, smiling at me. 

"Honey, I think we've all known, well at least I have known, that you have been gay for a long time. I don't think you realize just how loud you can be in the shower. I didn't realize that this was the Eric that you were so fond of though." I groan in embarrassment and hide my face in my hands. I hear Eric laughing next to me and I look up quickly, elbowing him in his chest. 

"Thanks mom, that's really what he needed to hear." You can probably hear the sarcastic tone in my voice as it comes out of my mouth. 

"Shush, I was just saying. Now, for my main reasoning behind all of this, what I am shocked about is you Eric. From what your father has told me, you weren't exactly nice to my boy this past year. So, what's going on?" She crosses her arms back over her chest and turns to Eric for an answer. He looks down at me in question and I just nod. 

"Um, I'll be honest, I had bullied your son since you have moved here but I had reasons to do so." He pauses to take a breath. 

"Yes, I'm listening."

He nods. "Ever since I first saw your son, I knew I was attracted to him. I could feel from the first day that I saw him, but I couldn't act upon my feelings because of my friends. I didn't want to be hated by all of them, and the whole school, and my father, so I turned to bullying him. It was the only way that I could be close without being close, if you know what I mean." She nods. "It wasn't until a couple of weeks ago that I decided to act upon my feelings. I said screw everybody else, and I really didn't care anymore. I wanted to be with Zack and that's what I did. I kissed him randomly one day and it just led to more from there. I truly love your son and would never do anything to hurt him ever again." I look over at Eric with a shocked look on my face. He just said that he loves me. I have to be imagining this.  I feel my heart flutter a little and I glace back at my mom, still feeling of nothing but shock.

"Does your father know about you Eric?" He shakes his head no and she just nods. 

"Alright, this is what I'm going to have to do. You two aren't in trouble because honestly, I'm just happy that the two of you are happy. As long you don't ever hurt my boy again, then I have no reason but to except it. I may not like the fact that you two will soon be step siblings, but since this all happened before, then it's okay." We both smile and nod. "Now, as for Brian, I'm not going to be the one to tell him. That is going to be up to the two of you to do. I'm not saying that it has to be tonight, but soon. Okay?" I look over at Eric quickly before I can feel the grin on my face grow wider. 

"That's just fine with me." Eric nods in agreement. I look at my mother and I feel of nothing but happiness. I was waiting for her to jump across the table and rip my balls off for even doing naughty things at all, but I guess she is okay. 

"Before I let you two go, just please make sure your door is locked next time. I really do not need to witness that again. Ever." I nod quickly.

"Thanks mom." She smiles and hugs me before returning to her cooking. I grab Eric's hands, dragging him up the stairs with me, making sure to plop down onto my bed when I reach my room. 

"Well, that went better than I thought." I nod and he lays down on the bed next to me. I stay grinning as I look into his eyes. The love within them is crazy and I swear I just fell even more in love with this boy.

"What? What's with the look?" He leans over to brush the hair from my face and I kiss his wrist. 

"You said that you loved me." Understanding comes across his face and I watch him sit up and pull me into his lap. 

"I really didn't want to tell you this way, but I guess it's out now. I do love you. I'm so in love with you, Zack, that it's crazy. I mean it. You are my life now, and I wouldn't have it any other way." I feel a stray tear fall down my cheek and he catches it with a kiss. I throw my arms around him in happiness and kiss his neck. 

"I love you too Eric." He pulls me back to look at me. 

"You do?" I can't help but laugh a little. He seems shocked. 

"Yes, silly. I'm in love with you, too."

"Phew. Oh, thank god." I giggle and lean down to seal the deal with a kiss. So, this is what love feels like. Life altering and amazing. 

........................................................................................................

I hope you all liked this chapter!! I know a lot of you pervs are waiting for a sex scene and all I'm gonna say is...soon. I promise ;) hehe

Vote, fan, do as you want. Thank you loves! <33

Also, Brian and Beth(the mother) on the side!! :)