*11*Unforeseen Love

**First edit on 02/23/16**

Dedicated To:

Missis_mooo

Unforeseen Love

Chapter 11

"So are you giving me free rein over doing your room or how is this going to work?" I question Eric as we hop in my car and take off toward Home Depot for paint and what not. I roll the windows down and let the never ending sunlight in as I grab my ray ban's and slip them onto my face.

I watch as Eric leans out the window a little and smiles widely. I grin with love and turn back to the road as he begins to speak.

"Well, there are a couple of certain things that I want, some stuff like I had in my old room, but besides that you are free to do as you like. I know it will look great. Your freaking room is amazing. You should really consider going into something with art as a career." I blush a little and thank him before the compliment after I nod and begin to go through ideas in my mind. His room looked so cool when I first saw it the other day. I have things in my room with spray paint like his did but his were so much more detailed. I guess I will just have to put all of my ideas together with his and we can make an awesome masterpiece.

We pull into the parking lot of the Home Depot a few minutes later and head right in. Since I know my way around the story fairly well I find the paint section rather quickly.

"Okay, so what do you want your base color to be?" I bite the end of my sun glasses as I turn to Eric with a questioning look on my face.

"I was thinking maybe like a light grey, closer to white than black so that the colors will pop more." I look at him and nod.

"Alright. That is actually a really good idea I think. Especially with the colors that I want to use."

I walk up and down the aisle as I search for the right color paint and I finally find it by all of the spray paints. How convenient is that?

"Okay, I will probably need your help to carry some of these." He looks at me with a weird look but just nods. I don't think he realizes just how much detail I put into my work. I am very picky about colors and matching and what not.

I grab a can of white, black, lime green, dark green, light blue, blue, red, orange, and yellow. I hand them one by one to Eric and as more and more come he just stares at me like I am crazy. I laugh and just shrug my shoulders.

"Just wait. You will love it." I watch him bite his lip and nod before I run over toward the brushes real quick and grab a pack with all different sized one's. I push those into his hands before I grab a pack of smaller detail brushes, a mixing stick, some painting tape, and a few other things that we need.

By the time that we get up to the cash register and check out, Eric is almost out of breath from having to run behind me from aisle to aisle. I tend to walk fast when I am on a mission to find things.

The lady at the register looks at all of the spray paint and then to me but says nothing. I swipe my card, I mean my moms card, and we walk out with lots of bags on our arms. I throw everything into the trunk and we take off back toward the house.

An hour later we are changed into some old clothes and are laying down covers on the floor in Eric's bedroom. I make sure to open up all of the windows in the house and turn on the fans down stairs to make the fumes from the paint, especially the spray point, go away faster. The last time that I used spray paint in my room I ended up getting really high from all of the fumes and I was acting like a 6 year old. My mother couldn't handle me that night. I remember it really clearly. You can never get the feeling of being high out of your mind. It's like nothing else. Wild but uncomfortable. It's not horrible though. The fact that I giggle my head off is probably the best part.