*13*Unforeseen Love

**First edit on 02/23/16**

Dedicated To:

Bowtiesareswag

Unforeseen Love

Chapter 13

"See, that wasn't that bad, now was it?" As Eric and I sit on the couch in the living room, I sigh and look up at him from where I lay on his lap. He runs his fingers through my hair and I find myself almost falling asleep from how comforting it feels. 

"What are you talking about?" I raise my eyebrows in question and he rolls his eyes with a laugh. 

"Today, silly. Today went by just fine, and hey, I made sure that your cute little ass didn't get attacked by Kyle so." I roll my eyes and nod. 

"Oh, yeah. You're right. Today was pretty good. I still can't get over the fact of how calm your friends were about us. I was ready for world war 3 to begin." He nods. 

"Yeah, same here. I have to admit though, it sure feels good not to have to worry about hiding us at all now." With a smile, he leans down to capture my lips in his. I moan in the back of my throat almost instantly as his lips touch mine, sending mini jolts through my body. I swear, this boy is gonna give ma a heart attack one of these days. 

Leaning up more, I push my lips against his with as much force as I have. He groans and pulls me so that I am straddling his waist a leg on either side of his waist. His groin presses against mine, and the only thing between is the layers of clothes, which I would happily get rid of if it weren't for the fact that we are on the living room couch. 

Slowly, he moves his lips from mine and makes his way down my throat, making sure to stop and suck on my neck in multiple places. As he reaches my soft spot, I let out a loud moan and I feel myself blush. He laughs and I glare at him.

"Found it." I force his lips back onto mine and he obliges, quickly shoving his tongue into my now open mouth. The feeling of his warm tongue against my own can drive any person past insanity. It's like tasting freaking cotton candy. His mouth just has a naturally sweet flavor to it for some reason. It's amazing!

"Wanna go upstairs?" I nod. It's almost as if he can read my mind or something. I have been wanting to get him out of his clothes again since almost a week ago. Those two showers just aren't cutting it for me. I can only handle so much kissing and no other canoodling for a certain amount of time. 

I let out a slight case of giggle when I am carried up the stairs and then suddenly dropped onto the bed. I look up at Eric with a grin and wink as I pull on his shirt, successfully pulling him down on top of me. He lets out a sexy groan and licks his lips, making my already hard friend worse than it already is. 

"Could you get any sexier? I swear, you're killing me Zack." I let out a nervous laugh and grin widely as he says my name. I don't know why but it just sends this nervous feeling through me. I guess I'm just not used to him actually saying my name. 

"Ha, I think you are talking about yourself mister." I make my 'proving a point' face and he rolls his eyes before pulling his shirt off, flashing me with his amazing abs. I roll my hands over them and watch him bite his lip in a rather sexy way. 

"My point exactly." I point at his chest before grinning and flipping us over so that he is beneath me. He reaches up and pulls my shirt over my head before I even think about doing anything to him.  I bite my lip as I take him in before I slowly begin to place kisses all over his chest, making sure to stop and suck on his nipples a little bit. 

The sound of his moans and him writhing drives me crazy and all I want to do is screw him like crazy, but that can wait. A least only a little while anyway. I need to make sure that he is in this 100% with me before I do anything like that. 

"God, you're killing me here Zack." I pull away from his chest as he points down at the tent in his jeans with a strained look on his face. I look at him and wink, for the umpteenth time, before I slide down farther on him. I slowly remove his pants and soon his boxers follow that. My eyes widen at the sight of him and I hear him laugh.

"What, did you chicken out now?" I growl at him slightly before speaking. 

"Hell no!" To prove my point, I take him into my hands and begin to stroke up and down, making sure to run my thumb all over. The sound of his never ending moans come into mind and make me want to make do even more, which I do. I let my tongue slide over the tip of him before I take all of him into my mouth. 

He throws his head back onto the pillow and begins to claw at my sheets. I chuckle a little and think in my head, 'yep, that's right. Never underestimate me'. I may be small, but I sure as hell am not a pussy. I can feel him coming close to his end as he lets out small whimpers. Suddenly, he shoots into my mouth and I swallow without a problem. 

Pulling away, I press my lips to his eagerly, letting him taste himself. 

"Who's the chicken now?" I raise in eyebrow and he just laughs. 

"It sure as hell isn't you now."

"That's what I thought." He mimics me and shakes his head. With a laugh from me, he kisses me and then suddenly I am flipped under him. 

"Whoa, is someone eager or what?" I wiggle my eyebrows and lick my lips, making him growl playfully at me. 

"Hell yeah! I am a little nervous about this though, so just a warning. I've never done this before." He looks down at his lap from where he sits on me. I pull his head up to look at me, smiling at him the whole time.

"It's okay." He nods and takes a deep breath before making a path of kisses down my chest. Feeling his tongue slide over my bare skin makes my friend jump from pleasure. 

When he reaches my jeans, they are pulled off, along with my boxers, before I can even think. I look down at him and see him with a nervous look on his face, this doesn't last long though. He takes me into his hands and moves them in all different directions, making my head spin. Damn, for never doing this before, he is already good at it. My little Zack approves for sure. 

"You don't have to Eric. It's okay.", I say as he goes to take me into his mouth. He has a determined look on his face though. 

"No, I want to." I nod, hesitant at first. That doesn't last long at all though before he has me screaming in pleasure. Oh sweet mother of Mary, this both sure as hell knows how to use his mouth!

Before I know it, like him, he has me gripping the sheets and almost cumming a minute into it.

"Jesus, Eric!" I scream out as his teeth graze over me slightly. I let out a slight moan and try not to cum right then and there. 

"Zack, what was tha-?" The bedroom door swings open abruptly, making me gasp and Eric to pull away, and look to the door to see my mother with wide eyes. 

"Oh Jesus god! I'm blind now!" She rushes out of the room screaming hysterics, making me laugh slightly, but then I have to mentally slap myself. The fact that she just walked in on us doesn't help the fact that she is probably going to kill me about even being with Eric in a sexual way anyhow. Oh boy, I'm dead now. 

"Awkwarddd.", Eric says and the word hangs in the air, making me laugh out, loudly. Yep, definitely dead.