¢нαρтєя ѕєνєи

Trinitie's P.O.V

It was the next day, and I lazily got up from my bed, yawning. I smacked my lips together, and walked out the door to my room. Everyone was at the dining table, already eating breakfast. I yawned again as I sat down, my head resting on my hands. I looked around.

"Morning." I whispered quietly.

Everyone looked at me and chuckled to themselves. I ignored it. My hair was always a mess in he morning. "So, dudette, what do you want for breakfast?" Mikey asked me.

"Oh? I'm not really hungry right now." I replied.

I heard the clatter of utensils on plates and looked up only to see everyone staring at me, eyes wide, mouths hanging open.

"What?" I asked, glancing around. Once my eyes landed on Donnie, he picked up his spoon and resumed eating his cereal.

"Who are you and where did you put our real Trin?" Leo asked me.

"I locked her in my basement where rats are feeding off her dying body." I replied without hesitation, and they stared at me.

"Your one creepy chick." Mikey exclaimed after a long silence and I busted out laughing at their expressions.

I then got up from the table to do my business in the bathroom and went to get my clothes for a shower. I got my clothes from my room, and went back to the bathroom.

Once in, I stripped myself of my clothes and started washing myself with the good smelling axe body wash. I didn't know who's it was but I didn't care. I then used the apple scented shampoo and conditioner. Once I rinsed I soaped myself squeaky clean and shaved, before washing off for the last time and stepping out, wrapping a towel around me.

I dried myself off as best as I could and slipped into fresh clothes, smiling at how squeaky clean I was. I walked outside when I ran into something solid, but before I could hit the ground I was caught by what I ran into: Raph.

He smirked down at me and I blushed. "I guess I'm kind of a klutz." I said.

"I guess so." his eyebrows furrowed. He sniffed the air around me and asked,"Is that my axe body wash?" he asked me, raising an eye ridge.

"Uh...." I blushed again."Maybe?"

He smiled and helped me up to my full height,"Well, it smells good on you." He said, and walked into his room.

I walked to Donnie's lab, just to see him have something explode. He then growled and raked his large three fingered hand down his face, disturbing some black ash. He then put his goggles on top of his head. I giggled and he snapped his head to me, as if he finally saw me standing there.

I went and got a towel, dampening it with warm water, and returned to Donnie's lab. "Sit," I commanded, pointing to the couch in the corner. He did and I sat beside him, pulling his head to face me. Our faces were close, noses almost touching. I took the wet towel and wiped his face of the soot, making sure I had most of it off. I started off in sections, and before I knew it, his face was completely clean, and he was blushing.

I was blushing madly too, and we just sat there, looking at each other and blushing. The rag was still in my hand, which was limp at my side. After what felt like forever, Donnie awkwardly got up and went over to his table.

I walked over too."Watcha workin on?" I asked, interested.

"Retro Mutagen. Though it's not working so well." He admitted defeatedly.

I rubbed his shell."Hey, it'll get better." I soothed.

He just shrugged. I looked at the time on the clock. "Ooo! Pizza contest time!" I cheered and ran into the kitchen where Mikey was putting all the pizza boxes down.

"What kind are they?" I asked.

"All cheese, so it can be completely fair. Leo said you probably wouldn't like jelly beans on your pizza." He said sadly. I chuckled.

"I like Hawaiian, Taco, and Pickle Pepperoni." I told him and burst out laughing when he dropped all the pizza boxes on the floor to cover his ears.

I pried his hands off his head, with a lot of difficulty. "It's okay Mikey. I won't say something like that ever again in your presence." He smiled at me.

I sat down on one side of the table, and Mikey the other. I had about six pizza boxes on my side and Mikey had that amount also. When we started, Mikey just shoved his face with pizza, while I calmly ate mine. He was done with three boxes when I finished my first one. On his fourth box he started getting slower and slower. Mikey was on his last box with a piece left when he dropped it, successfully stopping his score.

I just kept eating along until I got to that last piece. Mikey's face was saddened when I was going to eat it. That made me hesitate. I didn't want to make him sad. I slowly put my last slice on the box, stopping my score.

Mikey's face leaped with joy when he saw that we tied, which made me feel good that it made him happy.

"Yay! Me and Trina are the pizza mastas together!" he yelled in joy, and I smiled, my tummy full. Once we cleaned up, Mikey went off to play video games, and I helped clean dishes with Donnie.

"You could of eaten that piece." He stated abruptly.

"What?" I asked, pausing the scrubbing of the plate full of grease.

"You could have eaten that piece of pizza, but you didn't." He told me again.

"Well, yah. I didn't want him to be unhappy. His face was so sad when I was going to beat him. So I did the thing to make him happy: let him win his game." I explained.

"That's very sweet of you." He said, then blushed at his words.

"Why, thank you." I said.

"No problem."

We finished the dishes in silence. I then ventured out to the living room where a familiar red head caught my eye.

April.

My eyes narrowed. I didn't like her much for what she did to Donnie. I was very tempted to go and smack her in the face when in first say hi, but I knew that I had to keep my cool.

Another person caught my eye. Casey Jones. His arm wasn't around April. I knew they still weren't dating. I smirked. She could have had a loving boyfriend, but no, he was a turtle. I internally laughed.

I walked up to them. "Hey. I'm Trinitie." I said with a fake happy expression.

April smiled warmly at me, and Casey looked me up and down, making me uncomfortable.

"April," she said, extending her hand. I took it gingerly and shook it up and down.

Casey was the next one to take my hand, but instead of shaking it, he brought it to his lips and kissed my knuckles giving me a charming smile. I rolled my eyes and yanked my hand out of his grip. April was now glaring at me, which I ignored.

"I'm Casey, but you can call me your man." He said.

I rolled my eyes again and retorted,"How about I just call you 'someone to punch in the face repeatedly'"

"Nah, that's too long."

I face palmed,and walked away from a fuming April and confused Casey. I searched for Donnie again, finding him in his lab, and quietly sat down to watch him work.

[]°[]°[]°[]°[]°[]°[]°[]°[]°[]°[]°[]°[]

A/N

Heylow everyone! How did you like this chappie? Are they too short?? While writing this, I'm listening to songs from Beauty And The Beast. =p

So, anywho, vote comment. The usual.

~ Lexie

I'm out!