Chapter 24

Alex's POV 

Monday Morning 

Dyl and I reach school in 10 minutes because we left earlier than usual and there was no traffic. He parks the car and I hum to the tune in the background, not paying attention to anything but the car park. Not that many students were here yet and the quietness made me feel at ease. 

The car goes to sleep and I turn towards Dyl who was already staring at me. I try and control the blush but my body betrays me and heat rushes to my cheeks. I may be sassy but all this attention and love from Dyl always made me blush. 

"What did I do to deserve you?" He whispers out and my heart flutters. 

"You can do so much better than me Dyl. There are so many beautiful girls out there who are more of a match for you than I will ever be. You deserve someone who can match up to you." I say honestly. I didn't know why he was still with me. He could be with someone gorgeous but he is still with me. 

"Never say that again Cupcake. You are so fucking beautiful that you have no idea about the things that go on behind your back. The way boys talk about you in school makes me want to beat every single one of them for even glancing in your direction. There is no one I want to spend my life with. You are like my oxygen now and if I lose you now, this may sound dramatic, but I won't be able to live." My hands were in his and tears started pouring out. 

"I love you so much Dyl," I say before I slam my lips on his before he could say anything else. 

***

We were in the car until school began and my lips were still slightly swollen because of our makeout session. I didn't want to leave him but we both had different lessons so we had part ways. 

The lesson had just finished and I wanted to find J and tell him every single detail about what happened since Thursday. 

I see J waiting for me outside my class. "A get your dumb butt out of there quickly," J shouts as I am walking. A lot of people look at me and I give a sorry smile. 

I walk out and see J with a goofy grin on his face. I slap his chest but nothing seems to affect him. "Do you always have to be this embarrassing?" I hiss at him. He pretends to think and then says, "Yup." 

I roll my eyes at him but smile nonetheless. 

"Girl I must say, you are glowing today." J points out and I blush because of what Dyl and I did over the weekend.

J looks confused for a second but then a light bulb went off in his head and he loudly claims, "YOU HAD SEX!" People in the hallway turn around and start whispering. 

I look at my shoes and feel my cheeks turn red. People were still staring and I felt angry at J for screaming that out. That was something I didn't want people knowing. Now the whole school knows. 

"Thanks for that Jack." I glare at him and walk off. 

Why would he say that in front of so many people? Now everyone knows that I have had sex. I walk out to the playground since I don't have a lesson next. I take out my headphones and plug them into my phone and play songs on shuffle. I take out my book and start reading when I feel someone in front of me. 

I look up and see Dyl and Adam standing. I smile at them both and place my book on the side and take my headphones out of my ears. 

"Hi, Adam. Hey babe. What's up?" I ask and see Dyl look guilty, "What's wrong?" I get up and get closer to Dyl. Adam takes a step back.

"I have something to tell you." He says in a quiet voice. I see a crowd being gathered behind Dyl but don't bother with them.

I nod for him to go on.