Chapter 6

Alex's POV

It has been a week since the incident with Dylan and I haven't uttered a word to
him. As it is the summer holidays, it is easier to ignore him. I don't know what will happen after as I will see him at school. I'll have to ignore him.

My family and I are planning to go to Dubai, Turkey and Spain for the holidays. Hopefully, this holiday helps me get my head cleared out.

3 Weeks Later

The holiday was fun. My favourite was Dubai. The culture there is beautiful. There were many hot guys but knowing me not one did a double-take on me. My dear brother and dad were being protective for no reason. Even if a guy glanced my way they would glare at him.

Other than that I enjoyed the holiday. I got an amazing tan which makes my skin look sun-kissed.

The Sixth Form starts in 2 weeks so I needed to get books and supplies. I will miss this summer. It was the best summer we have had in a while.

We got back a few days ago, so I decided to go out and buy stationary and books. I sigh and grab Adidas leggings and a white top. The top was a few years old so it was quite short. My butt was on full display but me being the lazy ass I am, I can't be asked to change.

I put my hair in a ponytail and add Vaseline on my lips. I nod in approval and grab my purse. I wear my Nike trainers, kiss my mum goodbye, letting her know I'm going to go buy some books.

I get into my carriage, a White Audi Q5. Having lawyers as parents have perks. I make my way to the shopping centre which is about 20 minutes from my house.

I quickly park my car and walk into the first stationary shop I see. I grab a few pens, pencils and the necessities needed. I walk out and decide to grab something from McDonald's.

Before I can walk into McDonald's a hand grabs my wrist and yanks me into the alleyway next to McDonald's. I look up to see which idiot decided to take me away from my true love.

I see a pair of green eyes that I will never forget. I sigh in fear and shrink into the wall.

"Long time no see sweet cheeks." Says my worst nightmare.

Jake.

I haven't seen him since. From what I heard he had gotten a broken nose and a dislocated jaw. Serves him right.

"Let me go." I stutter out. 

Great, you sound really confident, don't you?

His smirk widens when he knows I am scared.

"You know when we were disrupted during our quality time, your friend gave me a broken nose and dislocated the jaw. I think you need to make it up to me now don't you think?" So the rumours were true.

I don't say anything and try to think of a plan to get away from him.

"I think we should finish off what we started that night." His finger trails down my bare arm.

Eureka! That's it! (A/N: If you're British you'll know where this is from ;))

"Who are you dressed up for? Your such a fucking slut wearing these tight clothes. No wonder you have so many fuck buddies." He snarls with disgust.

"What if I was dressed up for you?" I say seductively. 

His eyes went a shade darker and lust appeared in them. 

"I have always wanted you, Jake. I didn't know we would be interrupted at that party. I have been waiting for you since that night baby. I like to play hard to get." I say with a wink and a seductive smile. I lean in and start kissing his neck.

"I like a girl who's a challenge." He states with a smirk. He's convinced.

I bit my lip trying to act innocent and I switch positions with him. He's the one on the wall now.

"I am so sorry baby, that you had to go through all that pain," I say with my finger trailing down his chest.

"But you will have to go through a little more pain for me." Before he can question what I mean, I jerk my knee where the sun doesn't shine.

He falls onto the floor and winces out loud. 

"You bitch."

"I've been called worse," I say and walk off.

Once I am in the public and in the crowds, I know I am safe.

I decided I will order the remaining stuff online. I get in the car and drive home.

Today tired me out so I had to take a nap. I put an alarm for 2 hours and drift to dreamland.

2 Hours later

I hear an annoying beeping noise and realise it is my alarm. I groggily get up and close the alarm. I decided to check Instagram.

I start to scroll when I see someones nude on my feed. Ew. Why do people even send these? I am about scroll down when I notice the face is very familiar. I zoom in and see it is my face.

I freeze. I never sent nudes. The picture is photoshopped. I see who posted it and it's Jake. That bastard.

I click on the comments and scroll through them. The picture has more than 300 comments.

Wtf shes fat why would she send nudes?

Ew, that's a piece of trash.

I thought she was innocent. Looks like she is actually kinky ;)

What's her number? let me get some of that meat.

Ugly. I saw scars on her wrists. Shes a freak.

The last one was from an unknown account. The only person that knows about this is Dylan. I should've expected it. I felt my eyes tear up. I can't deal with this. He knew what happened at the party yet he is acting like this.

My body was on auto-pilot as I walk into the bathroom and look into my mirror. I didn't see a cheery, happy girl. I saw a broken, pathetic mess.

I open my drawer and see a shiny blade. It's been three years since I cut. Looks like me and the blade will be getting to know each other better.

I slide it smoothly across my left wrist and see blood pour out of it. Call me sick but it looks beautiful. I keep sliding the blade until I don't have the power to do so anymore.

Stay strong my little bub.

I drop the blade and stare blankly at my wrist. No tears came out. I strip down naked and get in the shower. I turn the temperature of the water to the highest. I had to feel more pain.

I bring my wrist under the scorching, hot water. I hiss in pain but don't move my wrist. I let it keep stinging. After the stinging stops, I step out of the shower and get dressed. I bandage my wrist and wear a long sleeves top.

Time to put a fake smile and face the world.