Chapter 2

Alex's POV

Loud music could be heard from down the road as we were walking to the party. It was only a few streets away from my house so we decided to walk. The walk was peaceful and I was glad, to be honest. I needed a little alone time. Nearing to the party I could smell alcohol, sweat and puke. Not a good combination. We walk inside and its a typical party scene. Teenagers grinding against each other, drinks being served etc.

As we, more like Shanaya, greeted everyone we knew, One Kiss By Dua Lipa came on. This was mine and Shani's jam right now. We looked at each other and made our way to the 'dance floor'. We started swaying our hips and forgetting the worries for a while. Soon I started grinding on Shani because what's a best friend for? 

After many songs and not so many drinks later we stumbled our way to the kitchen. The music was quieter and I need a drink. I get myself a water bottle whereas Shanaya gets herself a shot. Alcohol and I don't work well together so I avoid it.

Shanaya was talking to this guy whose name I didn't know. She was tipsy but not drunk. I had to pee so I tell her before leaving that I'll be back in a few. I try and find my way to the toilet upstairs but this house is like a labyrinth. So I swallow my pride and ask this girl where the toilet was and finally, after a million years I arrive at my destination.

I do my business and quickly step out of the bathroom as I needed to get back to Shani. As I'm trying to find my way downstairs I bump into a wall and fall on my butt. Wait. Who the hell decided that placing a wall in the middle of the hallway was a fantastic idea?

Wincing a little I get up to see that this wall has eyes. I take a step back to see who I bumped into and I am face to face with Jake Hamilton. The school's fuckboy. He is a dirty scumbag. Even worse than Dylan Knight. That's saying something.

"Ooo Alex you looking sexy today." He states. I could smell alcohol from his breath but it didn't seem like he was drunk. Or for the matter tipsy.

"Excuse me," I mutter in a small voice. He doesn't intimidate me but knowing what he could do does scare me a little. Rumours say he put a boy on a hospital bed because he accidentally stepped on his pen. A bit dramatic don't you think?

I try to step away but I'm jerked back in front of him again.

"Not so fast sweet cheeks."

I cringe at that nickname and soon realise that was a bad idea as Jake's grip on my wrist starts to tighten.

"Let go Jake" I stammer out as confidently as I could. I start to squirm against him, trying to get out of his grip that was tightening every second.

Instead of letting go or replying he pulls me into a room. It's empty. Jake's grin widens when he sees that.

"We are gonna have so much fun baby girl." He grins wickedly.

I start to cry and shout for help. I thrash around but nothing seems to work. I scream for someone to save me. I start losing hope as no one comes up.

"No one is going to hear you scream. Stop thrashing around. I know you want this too you dirty whore." I could hear the annoyance in his tone.

"Fuck off you cunt." I spit in his face.

That seemed to tick him off. He starts to rip my dress off and I scream. Loud. I start to give up on anyone coming to help me. I'm only left in my underwear when he starts unbuckling his jeans. I jerk my knee up and hit him in the groin. He stumbles back slightly but regains his balance quickly and is angrier than before.

Tears were pouring out of my eyes as I see what's happening in front of me. I keep on screaming hoping someone would save me from this monster. His hands start to roam my body and I hate every part he touches. I wail loudly and try to kick him off. He's too strong. 

Never lose hope baby girl.

Those words ring in my head and continue thrashing and he starts getting angry with me but I didn't care.

Suddenly he is ripped off of me and I crawl back into the corner, wanting to disappear. Jake is on the ground and whoever pulled him off me is beating him into a pulp. The tears don't stop and I start feeling suffocated. I can't breathe so I start heaving trying to calm myself down but nothing works. All the air in me gets sucked out as the last thing I see is the ceiling.