Chapter 4

Y/N POV:

Next day

I woke up with the same routine, but before I go to school someone rang the bell of our house and then I opened the door, and there was a person was outside in the door. "Is this y/n? " He said. " Yes, I am. And Who are you? " I said. " I'm Taehyung " He said. " Can you and Your sister and your grandmother come with me in the car? " He asked . " Why would we come with you in the car? " I said. " Because it's an order from my boss, so please come with me without getting me in any trouble" He said. I looks at him first and then I went inside and took my sister and Grandma and I took my phone and went outside. I bring them to his car, Taehyung ran and opened the door for us and then he drove. "Where we are going? " I asked, " The boss will tell you everything " He said. The whole ride was quiet and awkward but thank God is not for so long.

Why is he always saying boss boss?? Who is the damn boss??.

He drove us to a huge mansion, damn ,what kind of rich boss that have this kind of house?? . " Y/N take Claire and your grandma and go down,i will park my car and then I will come back" He said. I nodded and I went out of his car with my family. The house was full of bodyguards and lots of cars and different kind of cars. Taehyung came and took us inside the house. The mansion from inside is so huge is like me and Claire were surprised. " Just stay here, I will tell to boss that your here" He said.
_____________________

Edited ♡