Chapter 19

Y/n POV

When he was gentle with me putting the cream in my hand that hurts. He said " Please, Take care next time and don't make yourself angry and mad because of those brat girls ok". I nodded my head. I said " Now you have to go to bed to have some rest and you have to sleep". He said " Alright, but can you sleep with me babe, I want sleep while your beside me". I nodded again my head. I helped him to go to bed. I went to to just to tell to Taehyung " Taehyung, can you not let anyone come inside jungkook's room, because jungkook want some rest ".
I went inside jungkook was still awake and I said " You still awake ". He said " Yeah, I can't sleep without you babe". I was blushing  and he said " Aww, ma babe is blushing". I said " No, im not. We have to sleep". I went lay down and he pulled me closer to him and I went deep sleep.

Morning came. Sun rises. I woke up. I saw jungkook is still sleeping. And love when he sleep. He sleep like a baby. And I was walking to the bathroom and while I was walking someone grabbed my hand and pulled me closer and it was my ex - boyfriend *BamBam*. I was scared and he said " Why your here?? ". I was scared so much. I need to be strong and not be scared. So I said " I'm the one who must ask you,  why are you here? ". BamBam said " I'm saw you here always going in and out in someone's room and who is this? ". I said " Why do you even care? ". And BamBam said " Because I saw you ". I slapped him and I said " You were stalking me ". He was mad and before he will just put a hand on me....
               _______________________

Unedited ♡

Hey angels,
How are you all?? I hope your doing well , Thanx for reading my story , make sure to follow me in insta for update insta: devils_Taekook