Chapter 32

Y/n POV :

Then we arrived in the house, and my brain was like " Just run away, just run away!! ". I was so scared to meet them. So we got off the car and we door bell the house . The door opened by a servant. She said " Hello, Mr. Jungkook and hello Mrs... , jungkook said " Call her Mrs. Black ". The Servant " Hello Mrs. Black, nice to meet you". We came in, and we saw the mother of Jungkook. I was worried but I made myself not worried. I was waiting for jungkook's mother, then I saw a woman, not any woman, a beautiful amazing woman, that has an amazing fashion, she walk toward me. I wasn't worried at all. I was so comfortable to meet her. She came to us and said " son, you finally came, you were so missed, ohh and you bring with you a guest that I wasn't expecting that she was coming with you ". Jungkook's face was calm but I can feel his madness so I tried to calm him down so he said " Hey mom, you where so missed, and yes I bring my girlfriend with me". She was shook when he said that's I was his girlfriend. But I whispered to jungkook "Should I talk right now or no ". He said " Yes, you can". So I said " hello, miss Jennifer. It was nice meeting y.... ". And while I was talking she cut me off and said " Jungkook can I talk to you in private please". He hold my hands and said " Make yourself home babe, I will be right back and you can explore the house too". I nodded my head and he went with Mrs. Jennifer, I went to set in the couch and the servant came to me saying " Do you want anything Mr. Black ?? ". I said " No, thanks". He went and bring some water for me the servant was kind. So I stand up and walk for awhile and explore the house until I found the private place of Mrs. Jennifer and jungkook. So I was hearing them talking but I didn't know they were talking about what so I hide behind a wall and started hearing them talking. Mrs. Jennifer said " I don't like her jungkook and that the 2 girl you bring her here like carolina was better than that girl". I was sooo shock like I'm the second girl that jungkook...
______________________
Unedited ♡