Chapter 14

No one's POV:

I finished the food and jungkook all the time looking at me. He always make me blush. We finished, he took me to the beach again. And the beach was silent and it was awkward. I broke the silent, I said " Say anything, I hate silent ". He put me closer to him, he said " Look y/n, i've been thinking to tell you this,so here I go,I like you and your such an amazing and gorgeous and beautiful girl any boy want to have,your such a wonderful best friend to me but I want both of us to be more than best friends and I want you to be mine forever so can you be my girlfriend? ". I was happy and shocked and surprise. I can't believe what he said to me. I said " Yes, I want to". And he said " But promise me you will not leave me no matter what and your always mine forever". I give him a kiss on his cheek and I said " I promise, but you have to promise too". He kissed my lips and said " I promise you ". And I said " Hey, look, no any lady come beside you or else.. ". Before I will continue he said " Or else what?? ". I said " Or else I will kill you and I will kill her with you, your only mine, not for another woman". And he said " Your not for another guy, your only mine only, or else I will not give you kisses for month". Then we stayed together. I said " Let's go". He hold my hands and opened the car door and I said " Always gentleman ". He seat and drove . We went to the house, and he said " From now on you will sleep with me and stay in my room". I was happy . He said " I will call someone and I will be right back". I notted my head. I was walking to my room ( jungkook's room, our room) , I saw jihyo and Nancy again, speaking of the devils, they always come to me, like c'mon. And jihyo said " Did you have fun with jungkook, Evil Queen". I said " What do you want Jihyo ". She said " I want you to get out from jungkook's life". I slapped her and I said " That will never happen,I warn you both ( jihyo and Nancy) if you come or touch jungkook I swear you will regret coming in this life and I will make your life like hell and I will kill you both, if you came near my boyfriend ". Jungkook hear everything again and saw everything again and he bring with him Taehyung. He kissed my lips in front of them to make them jealous and said " This is your second chance and the last chance I swear and, if you ever say something or come near her again , you will both be dead". Then he said to Taehyung " Taehyung put them both in the basement secret room and close at them".
_____________________

Unedited ♡

Love ya 💋💜