Chapter 15

Y/n POV:

Jungkook hold my hands and we went to our room and he said " I'm proud of you, babe". I Thank him and I wear his T-shirt and I wear only my underwear before we will go sleep, Taehyung came saying " Jungkook we are under attack again but now by * The Crabs Italian mafia*. I was scared it the mafia group that jungkook said about. And he said " Put y/n's sister and grandma in the safe room". He kissed me and said " Babe go please, and don't go out like before". I said" But, promise me you will be back ". He notted his head and he said " I promise, babe ". I went to the safe room, I saw sister and grandma and I ran to grandma. I said " Grandma I'm scared that jungkook will not return to me, I'm scared I will lose him, h-his my happiness ". And I started crying. Grandma tap on my head and said " My girl, Do you trust jungkook? ". I said " Yes, grandma". She said " Then, everything will be ok, he will be great, don't cry ". And sister hugged me and said " Sis, he will come back to you ". I sleep in grandma's knees. But while I was sleeping the tears didn't stop. I went to sleep. I didn't feel anything. I wake up. I saw myself in jungkook's room. I ran to Taehyung. I said " Taehyung where is jungkook? ". He was sad " He is in the hospital ". I said " What?? ". By confusion face. I said " Take me to the hospital right now, let anyone stay with grandma and sister but don't let jihyo and Nancy". He notted his head. I said " Wait in here, I will change and come". I went to change in a casual nice clothes and I went to taehyung. We went to the car. I said " What happened?? Tell me everything? ". He said " He was shooting with us, then from no where, a person came shooting him in the arms, and we shot them all *The crabs italian mafia*, he will be better ". I said " But who put me in the room? ". Taehyung said " Jungkook put you there before he will faint ". I said " He faint!! ". He nodded.
______________________

Unedited ♡

Hey angels,
How are you all?? I hope your doing well, so ik that you will find some spelling mistakes in her so I'm sorry and when I write 'Notted' I meant by 'Nodded' so, I'm sorry.

Follow me on insta Queenjazzy64. If you want update on this story or any story.